Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me style an EVO

Hello guys.

I have taken an evo picture and i wanna style i now. Plz help me with find some cars i can take bits off and put on the evo (Rims, Headligths, bumbers and so on)
    Rigth now its all stock except for that i have lowered the car
    "Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you." -

It's an FQ400. It's fine this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Final Daihatsu View Post
      It's an FQ400. It's fine this way.
      Year but i just want to have some fun and see what i can do
      "Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you." -

Comment

lol, the lead sysadmin at my work has that same car in that exact color

Comment

I don't think it's an FQ400 based on the wing mirrors, which are not the "Shrek nubbins" I've seen on 400's.

Steve

Comment

And it doesn't have those "Sonic The Hedgehog" spikes on the back of the roof.
            "Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

1. Google search: Minigun
              2. Copy image
              3. Paste
              4. Move the minigun in place and apply a layer mask
              5. Brush with black on the layer mask and erase all the unnecessary stuff
              6. Change lighting to match the car's lighting
              7. File>Save
              8. Go to sleep

BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Comment

^that's all you need

My Shirt Store

Some say he migrated when fuel hit 4 pounds per gallon and that he can make
                'special price' for you. All we know is, he's the Stig's Arab cousin; Al-Stig!

Comment

Okay heres what i have made (whitout minigun):

Tell me what you think or some thing i couldt put on (that is car-ish)

Comment

actually i got to say it looks a bit evil, make red in stead of blue and make the logo red to(its mitsu so come on)

if its all red it would look like a devil-evo

Citroen Saxo 1.4i SX | 835KG | 75 Bhp @ 5500rpm | 111 Nm @ 3400rpm

Group Project:
                    1981 VW Jetta 1.6D Status: Restored & Driving

Comment

Originally posted by B33R View Post
                      actually i got to say it looks a bit evil, make red in stead of blue and make the logo red to(its mitsu so come on)

if its all red it would look like a devil-evo
                      I will do soon

Comment

Much better. I must be awesome at photoshop.
                        Remember, you are talking to a guy named "Matt" who drives a 4th gen Camaro, thinks the LT1 is mans gift to speed and has "D1zzl3" in his username. ~thedguy
                        Interior Crocodile Alligator, I drive a Chevrolet Movie Theater

Comment

^ehm...it looks not so good i think...maybe Small Guy can do something about it

Citroen Saxo 1.4i SX | 835KG | 75 Bhp @ 5500rpm | 111 Nm @ 3400rpm

Group Project:
                          1981 VW Jetta 1.6D Status: Restored & Driving

Comment

Originally posted by MattD1zzl3 View Post
                            Much better. I must be awesome at photoshop.
                            LULZ EYYE IZ BETTARH!!!!!!1!!1one!1!1

My friend drives a riced-out Lancer...

Comment

Small Guy, you need to work on your smoothing and blending, the front side of the bumper looks like a random mass of grey, smudge a smooth line through it

My Shirt Store

Some say he migrated when fuel hit 4 pounds per gallon and that he can make
                              'special price' for you. All we know is, he's the Stig's Arab cousin; Al-Stig!

Comment

Originally posted by Small Guy View Post
                                Okay heres what i have made (whitout minigun):

Tell me what you think or some thing i couldt put on (that is car-ish)
                                Oh god, think of the wheelrub. Those tires will last all of 20 miles.
                                Remember, you are talking to a guy named "Matt" who drives a 4th gen Camaro, thinks the LT1 is mans gift to speed and has "D1zzl3" in his username. ~thedguy

Comment

Heh.... it was my very first rim and bumber change i will work on it

Comment

Okay here it is in red

Comment

Looks like an upside-down Audi...

Comment

Stop tinting the headlights.

Comment

Working...
                                        X