Backwards cars?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

My Photoshop skills have gotten rusty... not helped by the issue of not actually having Photoshop. Here goes nothing:

Last edited by leviathan; February 1st, 2011, 12:25 AM.

'01 A6 2.4 (2007-2011) | '10 C200K T (2011-2016) | '10 A5 3.0 TDI (2017) | '08 MX5 2.0 (2017-?) | '18? Model 3 (?)

Everything is air-droppable at least once.

Comment

It's an Obmal!
        BlaRo: i'm a strong independent black woman....WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Comment

?
          "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

Nope, didn't work...

Comment

^
              It has Boxster syndrome.

Originally posted by Emarline View Post
              Apologies for the rubbish 'shop, but:

Jezza was right.
              Last edited by Aston Martin; February 1st, 2011, 2:27 AM.

Comment

Please don't ask what was going through my head when I thought this was a good idea.

Last edited by CrzRsn; February 1st, 2011, 3:18 AM.

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

That's actually a really pretty profile! For a Bentley, at least.
                  "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
                  -Redliner, ironically

Comment

The front looks like some sort of muscle car, while the rear looks almost like a Porsche in the wrong aspect ratio.
                    Now with 70% less signature.

Comment

Dammit, I'm trying to remember the car that was designed to be symmetrical when seen from the side. I think it was a Studebaker.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                      but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

AMC Cavalier?
                        I love cock sauce. That stuff is delicious. -ninjacoco
                        hey,go drool somewhere else,don;t act a real cock here -somesay
                        Now listening toevery #1 single ever.

Comment

It could be. Maybe I'm just getting confused by the line from M*A*S*H spoken by Col. Potter, "It's the hottest thing since Studebaker but the back of the front."

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                          but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyRussian540 View Post
                            Please don't ask what was going through my head when I thought this was a good idea.

It actually looks pretty good
                            ??

Comment

XJ looks like 911.
                              911 looks just the same.

Comment

Most of the cars that have been reversed look like 50s futuristic cars, with the forward bubble effect for the cabin

Last edited by Blayde; February 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM.

My Shirt Store

Some say he migrated when fuel hit 4 pounds per gallon and that he can make
                                'special price' for you. All we know is, he's the Stig's Arab cousin; Al-Stig!

Comment

Originally posted by vanMould View Post

Nope, didn't work...
                                  It works! Now it's rear engined and rwd, just like it should be.

Comment

How about someone combines the art of backward cars with FGs other invention, the squashed car?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2000 View Post
                                      How about someone combines the art of backward cars with FGs other invention, the squashed car?
                                      How about you go and divide by zero and then get back to us?

Seriously, this thread is full of win, win and some win! Plus quite a bit of !niw
                                      WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Originally posted by CraigB View Post
                                        I can see potential for one badass pickup truck here chop the rear window section of and flip it back, a bit off-topic I know sorry.

Comment

Awesome thread, a lot of potential here, keep up the good work .
                                          Last edited by pepitko; February 1st, 2011, 3:19 PM.
                                          "I don’t really want a Lamborghini Gallardo. But I don’t want to live in a world where it doesn’t exist." - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Working...
                                          X