Help Updating Forum Avatar

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
So the MX5 Phoenix in grey with brown leather has gone and been replaced with this.

I've had my current avatar for so long I'm loathe to change it, but I would quite like it updating to reflect the new colour combo.

Any FG Photoshop geniuses fancy having a crack and helping out please?

Thanks in anticipation.

I might be able to change the color this evening, but it wouldn't be the right model.

Reactions: MWF
Thanks. Yeah I know the gif is an NC and our car is an NB but it's close enough. ;)

I didn't think Photoshop could do GIFs so I didn't bother. However, it does. Well.

So here's a colour change, I reckon it's pretty close.

However, I reckoned I could do better than that...

NB2.gif

Colour isn't perfect, if you like it I'll work on it more. :)

Reactions: MWF
:clap: Body colour looks bang on and that's awsome. Just need ivory coloured seats and it's perfect. You even got the correct alloys! :bow:

I was going to give it another go today because I couldn't get it to look right and both of these looked better than what I was able to do. :p

Hey, Joe :hendrix:

Thanks for trying. Just another example of how, in spite of dwindling the last few years, FG is still the most awesome community on the intertubez!

:bow:

Here we go, The interior colour didn't even cross my mind.

NB2_2.gif

Glad you like it, was a good learning exercise for animated images in PS. :)

OK so I've managed to get used to many of the differences of this new forum but one thing that is getting on my tits and I can't stand any longer is the fucking flickery nature of MWF's avatar. :p

So, I made a new one. Much improved animation and a white background to stop it going all flickery. They're also smaller to suit the new, smaller avatars. I can't decide which speed looks best so here's both:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"100","width":"100","src":"http:\/\/pic.armedcats.net\/m\/ma\/matt2000\/2017\/12\/26\/NB2_4-Frames_100px_2ms.gif"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"100","width":"100","src":"http:\/\/pic.armedcats.net\/m\/ma\/matt2000\/2017\/12\/26\/NB2_4-Frames_100px_4ms.gif"}[/IMG2]

thomas;n3542976 said:
And I can't stand your spinning circle Matt :p

:lol: It's only temporary, I couldn't find the original after trying out these to see what they look like. The replacement is loading. :p

Finally got the preferred new version o work. Thanks again Matt! :bow:

Great stuff, love me some of that smooth motion in GIF animations. :D