how to transfer songs from bearshare to itunes

What on earth is bearshare?

You need DRM removal software before you can convert the WMA, search for FairUse4WM.

I had a similar problem to this (not with bearshare, idk what that is), what i did was download "Noteburner" (after buying it and not pirating, of course... ;)) which simulates a CD. With itunes I made a playlist with all my music, and burnt it to the noteburner drive. Then it converted them all to unprotected MP3's. I don't know if bearshare does burn playlists to multiple CD's, but it's worth a shot.

That's an ingenious solution to a problem that should never have existed in the first place but does because M$ is ghey.

That's an ingenious solution to a problem that should never have existed in the first place but does because M$ is ghey.
Idk what you do for legal music :)lol:) but it seems everything has something protecting it, not just the WMP/Napster store. I'd never buy music online, i'd just get the actual CD.

Idk what you do for legal music :)lol:)

Nothing. I don't use any music stores. Therefore I must say I buy the CDs, although this statement has varying levels of truth throughout.

OK firstly, bearshare is ILLEGAL, and its real shit, and filled with viruses, and comes with adware.
Use Limewire, but thats still shit, so the best are torrents :p

To get songs into itunes, find where ever bearshare saves the mp3 files (probably in your music folder, but sometimes documents>Downloads>bearshare), and simply drag them into Itunes. No DRM :p, bearshare is a P2p software.

Bearshare charges people a subscription fee, and makes it seem like what they are doing is somehow legit and legal but it really isn't. It's just like paying admission into a club, only to go into the bathroom and trade blowjobs for coke. (Not specifying in which direction that trade is going...).

^ I LOOOOVE that link! I've got someone on IM right now that I'm going to use it on.