The "New Toys" Thread

Can't actually... It's totally wireless.
Even the PC upgrade I'm gonna buy when the new software is out sometime soon (hopefully) connects wireless. Then I'll be able to do all sorts of real life tours and etapes, training analyzing and stuff. Oh, and online multiplayer racing with 20 guys/gals ;-)

But you are actually on to something: Everybody has to clock in 90 mins a week on something like that for energy recovery and against the rise in health related expenses. When I come to power...
I will lead the rebellion then....

But you are actually on to something: Everybody has to clock in 90 mins a week on something like that for energy recovery and against the rise in health related expenses. When I come to power...

That'd be what, 150Wh per person? Roughly 10 hours of operation for a CFL bulb. Not really much over a week in winter...

51UHiv8R5NL._AA300_.jpg

Lets you learn with a real guitar

41plEWp%2BO-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sennheiser CX500s. Because my old ones have died (loose wire into the jack so one and then both earphones stopped working). Yeah I bought the same headphones twice in a row, but before my now dead pair I had CX300s; they were great and lasted about 5 years, then my old CX500s lasted 2 years. For only about ?17 a pop that's not too bad I'd say.

Well that went to shit. They arrived and were clearly fakes :( Sound absolutely crap, too (no bass at all). Seems the market is full of fake Sennheisers now. So after getting a full refund I thought I'd try something different rather than risk another set of fakes.

On the recommendation of a mate; Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi.
ultimate-ears-200vi-noise-isolating-headset-grey-glamour-image-lg.png

How much are they?
Klipsch S4 are awesome for the price!

Had a quick look; they're another ?10-15 here, unfortunately :( Maybe if these are rubbish (can't imagine they will be; I'm not a massive Audiophile, I just want some great sounding headphones to use everyday. Hence I can't justify spending any more than about ?20-25) then I'll think about it.

How much are they?
Klipsch S4 are awesome for the price!

I just got some Klipsch S4 for use at work and I have been extremely pleased. They not only sound excellent, they are also very comfortable.

I just got some Klipsch S4 for use at work and I have been extremely pleased. They not only sound excellent, they are also very comfortable.
I have the S4i model (remote for iPhones) absolutely great sound and I can wear them for hours on end, most other headphones/buds/earphones will hurt my ears after about 20 minutes. So yes I highly recommend them, not sure of longevity though the cable insolation is starting to rip around the jack had em for about a year (it was a replacement pair as remote on the originals went).

(A4 size)

i dare any of you :p

Oh, this printer is such a rubbish. It doesn't want to connect to my wifi, and, when I do, it doesn't want to print anything.