Don't forget to run F@H!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to run F@H!

We need to get more people running F@H, there is a team available to join, but it's not doing too well. Some of you people who run gaming machines, could be contributing quite a bit. Not only does F@H help find cures for diseases, you even get points to encourage production.

So get of your bottom and run the client. http://folding.stanford.edu

Team 42134
    2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6. Das Auto

It keeps saying it's waiting for my gpu to be idle, but it is. How can I fix this?
    PunisherBass: ANYONE with an IQ higher than a jar of mayo wouldn't be able to get through the scientology mumbojumbo without laughing their ass off.
    Clegg: PunisherBass, quit insulting mayo.

Comment

My train computer sadly sits idle most of the time. Might as well put it good use since I'm not home very much.
      1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
      2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
      1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
      2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
      2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Originally posted by smib View Post
        It keeps saying it's waiting for my gpu to be idle, but it is. How can I fix this?
        Turns out idle means screen turned off. I guess this means there won't be a lot of time for gpu folding for me. Maybe I'll set t up on the htpc.

EDIT: Ok, I've got the htpc running as well now. Is there a way to see the status of both machines in the web interface? I have an identity set up with a passkey, but it still only reports on the local machine.
        Last edited by smib; August 9th, 2013, 7:05 PM.
        PunisherBass: ANYONE with an IQ higher than a jar of mayo wouldn't be able to get through the scientology mumbojumbo without laughing their ass off.
        Clegg: PunisherBass, quit insulting mayo.

Comment

From my understanding, the web client only works on the local machine. It's still in the early stages of development.
          2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6. Das Auto

Comment

Working...
          X