The Android thread

I think I'll stick with HTC.... :D

....assuming they don't go under. :(

Why would they? Their profits have gone down, but they're still growing. They're just not expanding at a 400% annual rate. o_O

Why would they? Their profits have gone down, but they're still growing. They're just not expanding at a 400% annual rate. o_O

This. HTC's still a venerable brand with loads of positive brand cachet. That's something RIM can't say about Blackberry and they've been circling the drains for years yet are still around. Ditto Nokia (in the US at least...admittedly they're seen more positively elsewhere).

I hope you're right.

But all the tech site talk about them as if they are on their way out.

Tech sites always like to spin shit to make it sound more dire than it actually is.

This is why I was really shocked by Sprint's policy. I took my phone to the Sprint store for repair, it's a $35 flat fee and they replace the phone if they can't fix it. How do they even sell insurance?

Nexus 4 back in stock. Right.

Dildo.

4.2.1. seriously fucked up my battery life on the Nexus S. The OS Android process is at 60% usaga. Da faq?

Did you clean or dirty flash?
/xda

How come album-art covers still show up in the gallery on stock Android and Samsung phones?