Touchpad and webOS

My third different ICS: this one is CM9 and plays draw something... wifi drop outs constantly.

My third different ICS: this one is CM9 and plays draw something... wifi drop outs constantly.

I think wi-fi's just buggy with ICS on a lot of devices. I'm on my second ICS rom and everything was fine now wi-fi drops out. It did it on the last one too.

It appears my touchpad charger has gone missing....really don't wanna pay 16 bucks for a new one. I'll keep looking for the old one.

I've been found the to charger. Yay for that.

My newest issue is video playback, specifically flash stuff. I've got flash installed, I can hear the sound but the video just goes blank. Frustrating and another reminder that even with a dual core processor and 1 gb of ram, there's stuff where a windows tablet would be superior.

If it makes you feel any better, IE 10 is very bad at handling flash objects during page rendering and scrolling, plus the controls are tiny on a 10" 1280x800 screen. But performance-wise, it does fine all the way up to 1080p. I just use Google Chrome when I want to view flash video.

If it makes you feel any better, IE 10 is very bad at handling flash objects during page rendering and scrolling, plus the controls are tiny on a 10" 1280x800 screen. But performance-wise, it does fine all the way up to 1080p. I just use Google Chrome when I want to view flash video.

Ha. It's only certain flash video players that cause issues on it, its strange. I haven't tried booting into webOS to test though.

Edit: works in webos, so it must be a hardware acceleration issue....

Last edited:
bump, now it wont work in web os. so annoying. i'm so tempted to sell it (they're going for 200+ bucks at the moment) and snag an inspiron duo.

Sold this too, ?125.
Considering it's been in a drawer for 6 months, i'm happy.

Sold this too, ?125.
Considering it's been in a drawer for 6 months, i'm happy.

:lol: Funny how things change with time, I remember you were so high on the TP too. Still wish I had mine,...I might try for a playbook...i hear you can get those for a song.

I still love WebOS, I hate the lack of apps.

Yeah, that was my pain point..the lack of apps and the fact that some apps looked good but didn't perform well (looking at you "Communities HD") at all.