This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls of Steel
    Tim is featured on Channel 4's "Balls Of Steel" which is currently in its third season (Tim joined on the second season). In this he is called "Mr. Inappropriate.

Now i remember him... oh dear. Lovejoy the 2nd.

Comment

How in the ***** did he get that beamer for 50p ! Thats just not possible ! Anyone mind explaining?

Comment

Originally posted by mat1h View Post
        How in the ***** did he get that beamer for 50p ! Thats just not possible ! Anyone mind explaining?
        He got the BMW for 39p as he claims...
        I really need to know how he did that... in the video they talk too fast... couldn't keep up...
        Could someone summarise it?

Comment

Seriously, do they NEED another talking head? I mean how much screen time can they give all of them in 45 mins? Last time they added Tim Lovesboys and we got so little of Tiff and Jason that it was disgusting.

Please 5g, more Jason v Tiff, and less of these babbling "shockers". Wookiee and Hedgehog are plenty enough for the cocking about.
          VIVA LAS CLARKSONISTAS!

Comment

Originally posted by sutratiago View Post
            I really need to know how he did that... in the video they talk too fast... couldn't keep up...
            Could someone summarise it?

My Twitter
            You'd be surprised how close it is. I've actually got 57 cubic feet of cheese in there, and if you covert cheese into dogs, that's 4.3 great Danes - J.Clarkson

Comment

I guess you get not a big choise when you want to buy parts for so cheap xD Even if you a Radio presenter )
              Russian OpenPandora blog

Comment

Originally posted by sutratiago View Post
                I really need to know how he did that...
                You don't have to be nuts to drive a SAAB, but it helps.

Comment

I quite like the new guy. Episode sounds good aswell.

Comment

this ep looks awesome...new HQ for fifthgear looks promising....let's just hope the whole season gets as good as this first episode.....

btw that new presenter Tim Shaw looks like a funny bloke..at least he's not as gay as Tim Lovejoy...if they keep him off the real cars than it's ok by me...his taste is really bad though looking at that automatic beamer

and btw I really like Tom Ford reviews....would really miss him if they got rid off of him

Comment

but that was a convertible E46 beemer complete with carbon fibre bodykit/bonnet, some big rims, a full set of audio system with plenty of LCD screen, apparantly over 300bhp, all for 39p...

Comment

Originally posted by JCTK View Post
                        but that was a convertible E46 beemer complete with carbon fibre bodykit/bonnet, some big rims, a full set of audio system with plenty of LCD screen, apparantly over 300bhp, all for 39p...
                        Yeah, it's cause it was all "donated" in exchange for free publicity or whatever probably.
                        My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
                        There is no replacement for displacement.
                        - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
                        ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
                        - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Wasn't Tim Shaw featured on Fifth Gear in the past? I don't see why they need an extra presenter, especially another extremely minor 'celeb'.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper007Bond View Post
                            Yeah, it's cause it was all "donated" in exchange for free publicity or whatever probably.
                            and but they still bothered to print out their 1p invoice~
                            which in itself probably costed more than 1p already~

Comment

http://www.timshaw.co.uk/index.php?o...d=39&Itemid=47

Comment

Originally posted by Viper007Bond View Post
                                Tiff vs Jason in the STi and Evo is gonna be awesome!
                                Agreed
                                Check out my new site, Future Motoring!

"- ... But don't dawdle. Get the car into top gear as quickly as is reasonable. Fifth gear, remember, is no good at all." -- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

http://fifthgear.five.tv/

Comment

Originally posted by GT - R View Post
                                    Vicki power sliding around in the C63 Hopefully she doesn't squeel like a piggy !

Comment

I'm not usually terribly excited by 5th gear, but this does look to be a fantastic first episode.
                                      Can't wait to see the moment that apparently had both Tiff and Jason scared while racing...

Comment

http://admin.brightcove.com/viewer/f...&ranNum=818600

Episode preview.

Comment

sounds excellent, cant wait!
                                          >implying my avatar isnt me

Comment

Working...
                                          X