[14x01] August 11th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balls of Steel
Tim is featured on Channel 4's "Balls Of Steel" which is currently in its third season (Tim joined on the second season). In this he is called "Mr. Inappropriate.

Now i remember him... oh dear. Lovejoy the 2nd.

How in the ***** did he get that beamer for 50p ! Thats just not possible ! Anyone mind explaining?

Seriously, do they NEED another talking head? I mean how much screen time can they give all of them in 45 mins? Last time they added Tim Lovesboys and we got so little of Tiff and Jason that it was disgusting.

Please 5g, more Jason v Tiff, and less of these babbling "shockers". Wookiee and Hedgehog are plenty enough for the cocking about.

He got the BMW for 39p as he claims...
I really need to know how he did that... in the video they talk too fast... couldn't keep up...
Could someone summarise it? :)

His wife heard him on his radio show say he'd leave her for Jodie Marsh (some slutty model) she was angry so she told his Lotus Esprit (worth ?25,000) for 50p ($1, ?0.70). He decided he'd build a car by attempting to get huge discounts on all the things. I suspect he did this by saying he'd plug the company on his radio show, very smart idea

Still, car looked ugly :p

He got the BMW for 39p as he claims...
I really need to know how he did that...

Well, Clarkson bought a Volvo for ?1 ... so a 39p Bimmer wouldn't be out of the question if it was a 1980s 318i that a dealer had kicking around waiting to go to the scrappy.

As for Tim Shaw, the first thought I had was of that bloke that did all those Demtel ads in the mid 90s. Was very famous in Australia for a couple of years.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPr7fpI-k7Y[/YOUTUBE]

this ep looks awesome...new HQ for fifthgear looks promising....let's just hope the whole season gets as good as this first episode.....

btw that new presenter Tim Shaw looks like a funny bloke..at least he's not as gay as Tim Lovejoy...if they keep him off the real cars than it's ok by me...his taste is really bad though looking at that automatic beamer

and btw I really like Tom Ford reviews....would really miss him if they got rid off of him

Well, Clarkson bought a Volvo for ?1 ... so a 39p Bimmer wouldn't be out of the question if it was a 1980s 318i that a dealer had kicking around waiting to go to the scrappy.

As for Tim Shaw, the first thought I had was of that bloke that did all those Demtel ads in the mid 90s. Was very famous in Australia for a couple of years.

but that was a convertible E46 beemer complete with carbon fibre bodykit/bonnet, some big rims, a full set of audio system with plenty of LCD screen, apparantly over 300bhp, all for 39p...

but that was a convertible E46 beemer complete with carbon fibre bodykit/bonnet, some big rims, a full set of audio system with plenty of LCD screen, apparantly over 300bhp, all for 39p...
Yeah, it's cause it was all "donated" in exchange for free publicity or whatever probably.

Wasn't Tim Shaw featured on Fifth Gear in the past? I don't see why they need an extra presenter, especially another extremely minor 'celeb'.

I'm not usually terribly excited by 5th gear, but this does look to be a fantastic first episode.
Can't wait to see the moment that apparently had both Tiff and Jason scared while racing...

Status
Not open for further replies.