[20x01] October 14th, 2011 Range Rover Evoque, Jaguar XKR-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Nice

Fifth Gear is back!

Fifth Gear returns for a brand new series on Friday 14th October at 7:30pm on Channel 5.

The team will be attempting to drive down the steepest road in Britain in the brand new Range Rover Evoque, the team crash a family car at over 100mph and Tiff put the monstrous new Jaguar XKR-S to the test.

Fifth Gear is back! is tagged with Series 20. Select a tag (Series 20, for example) to find everything on FiveFWD about the subject.

Last edited:
It's cool to see them testing the same cars Top Gear did. You get to see a different viewpoint.

It's cool to see them testing the same cars Top Gear did. You get to see a different viewpoint.

Yeah, you've got the point actually. But judging from the trailer, I think they copy the 'Top Gear Cocking about' as well.
And that's bad :(

There was no mention of a team test. I'm hoping they ditched that segment for this series.

It looks like the Evoque is the team test.

I hope not. To me ''the group test'' was the most original thing they have done in ages.
Last season was one of the best they have done.

Last edited:
No shoot-out, no group test? Uh oh.

Still, thank the heavens it's back, I's needs my half hour fix of sort-of auto journalism.

Last edited:
Good Episode, Great test of the Jag and Landy. I am not sure why they decided to launch a Ford Focus at a wall though.

Status
Not open for further replies.