[10x09] November 20th, 2006

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
Discuss.. Hehe, beat Viper to it. :D

Indeed rubish review of Tiff; started quite nice, but the end.....

What did he meant to say with "knock to the fair" (if I heared correct?)

oooh, vicky likes bond more than viper. ;)

Lol! Daniel Craig wouldn't answer the Top Gear or Fifth Gear question.

Wow! That was quite a wipeout Vicky! :lol:

Last edited:
the show was strangely horrible, but yet oddly enough, i enjoyed it....

that was the most talk time tiff has had, and it was fun, but he didn't toss the car once into a corner....

Creig David, your answer was obvious! top gear by far...

I loved all the guys trying to pinch Vickys ass..... and her face plant...

John's review was good, felt a little bit americanized and unattached, but if he does a few more reviews, i can see him becoming good at it, potentially good enough to get rid of some of the other presenters maybe? but get rid of the little tricks where you try to make the car do something that simply isn't that cool.

Tom.... need i say more..... that was a better review then some of the recent ones, also funny.

glad there was no "wreck my ride".... glad there was no "things i shouldn't have bought"

please stop trying to do tricks and stunts in the parking lot of the cafe....

:beer: here's to continuous improvement... keep it up and we'll see some viewers back on these pages!!!

Did anyone notice the jack under the car during the trick?

Did anyone notice the jack under the car during the trick?
Yeah, I did. No other way to do the stunt.

And I can't decide if it's an actual jack of something that comes down off the car. It'd seem hard to get it going if it was an actual jack...

EDIT: Holy hell, you think the Citroen C4 Picasso could be any uglier?! :barf:

Errr... most pointless episode ever. Normally I wouldn't care but damn... struggle for content much?

I've just finished watching this and already it's vanishing from my memory rapidly...

Tom, as ever, was the standout - good piece. Tiff was disappointing, and the less said about Lovejoy the better. The teeny bikes - watching the pros belt around on them was a laugh. And the new guy? One of his better reviews, but he's still just so emotionless and monotone about the whole thing (but then maybe he was stunned by how ugly the Picasso is...)

But in the end it's just another disappointing effort from what used to be a good show (the previous series is airing here on pay tv - reminds how they were on to a good thing)

but then maybe he was stunned by how ugly the Picasso is...

Oh my god yes! The grey one that he was originally standing next to had to be the ugliest car I have seriously ever seen. What the hell do Europeans see in these ugly pieces of shit?!

Will post comments to the stuff in this post while watching:

"..it is very clever stuff that [...]"

No Vicky, it isn't.

"I'm relaxed, I'm Italian."

Tiff, when did you last see a relaxed Italian?

"Oooouuhh, good knowledge!"

Lovetwit almost made me sick. Lovefuck, btw, don't brag, you're still a twit.

"You got to drive the new Ford Mondeo!"

Right..

I don't like Fifth Gear becomming the marketing place it has become. It isn't a blody school!

The stunt in the parking lot was unessesary, but it has to be said, quite impressive.

"They made it bigger so that more Americans could fit in them[...]"

:lol: Tom's the man.

Last edited:
lol. only watched it because of Terry Grant and the new Freelander

Who's Terry Grant?

Oh my god yes! The grey one that he was originally standing next to had to be the ugliest car I have seriously ever seen. What the hell do Europeans see in these ugly pieces of shit?!

waaaa?

i liked it, i've been in one too and i thought it was just fabulous inside. of the 3 french makers.... citroen are my top when it comes to exciting design, renault next, then rather conservative peugeot.

i like the C4 and i love the C6...... inside the C6 is amazing, especially with white leather.
the C2, C4 and C6 an now the C4 picasso really do signal that citroen are back to their old ways..... quirky.

check out some of citroens older cars like the DS..... the indicators were on buttons on the dash and the radio was mounted down between the seats quirky as hell.

How in the hell could you possibly think this looked good?! I'm seriously shocked. I mean, even the Pontiac Aztec looks better!

http://img82.imageshack.**/img82/5333/vlcsnap2028225xf6.png

It makes an AMC Pacer - which normally looks as good as a rotten apple - look like a Aston Martin DB9.

My god such UTTER SHEIT that 159 review was. I lost all respect for tiff. :wall:

Oh and, didnt Vicky test the brera 3.2 Q4 some time ago and said that the gearbox was precise and spot on, apparently Tiff said the opposite thing for the 159 3.2.... twats.

the highlight of this show is watching that bitch vicky do a face plant in the pond. made my night.

and how the hell could they NOT know how to jack up a car and loosen a damn wheel.