[19x08] June 24th, 2011

[19x08] June 24th, 2011

• Total voters
is it just me or does that test track for the 458 and mp4c segment look like the top gear one?

Have you read the rest of this thread?

Yeah, I don't why Fifth Gear feel the need to constantly revisit the 'Stunt' challenge, but I can tell you i've hit my limit <_<

Why we're they filming at Dunsfold? Simple. Tiff is probably filling in as the Stig until they find a new one (IF they find a new one) and I presume filming for both segments took place at the same time. Surely someone must've noticed how tail happy the 'new' Stig is?

Why we're they filming at Dunsfold? Simple. Tiff is probably filling in as the Stig until they find a new one (IF they find a new one) and I presume filming for both segments took place at the same time. Surely someone must've noticed how tail happy the 'new' Stig is?

Well, I've thought that Jason might have been filling in as Stiggie (again, that explains Dunsfold), but now that you've pointed out the tail-happiness, I wonder.

I've always liked Tiff's driving and Jason has an edge to him that most presenters, other shows included, just don't have and it seems genuine. I really liked the Ferrari vs. McLaren shoot out but what was really impressive was there opinions and honesty. Well done 5th Gear.

Dunsfold

Dunsfold

To all those that are still wondering why the McLaren v Ferrari test was done at Dunsfold, it's because it is not just TG's test track, but McLaren's too.

For those asking for Chris Harris' review, here it is:
http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/263737/new_mclaren_mp412c_review.html
It's a little short but they want you to buy the mag for the rest.

I have to admit I was hoping for a little more from the 370Z in the stunt, which was very un-dramatic.