[08x06] November 14th, 2005

Kip_6666 said:
And for the first time, i didn't want to punch John Bentley in the face, an interesting subject, and he seemed to put more feeling into the way he said everything. Or did him driving up in the Imprezza make me bias?

Didn't realize it until you said it, but I also for once did not want to punch Mr. Bentley in the face. Interesting segment. Although my brother pointed out that they're making the whole thing seems a little more magical than it is; the STi is tuned for that high octane in the first place and is simply retarding ignition timing when it senses knock.

What did surprise, me, though, is that the Clio didn't lose power. Or perhaps it did, but it got rounded off because the difference was so small.

bihus said:
But I suppose you have a truck... Aqui seria considerado um pesado, certo? :p

It is a truck, but it is not that heavy; two of my football (soccer for americans) can tip it over in a few seconds. That is right, it is a rabbit pick-up. :lol: There is a chance that I might take it with me to back home, when I move back.

Lusitano said:
bihus said:
But I suppose you have a truck... Aqui seria considerado um pesado, certo? :p

It is a truck, but it is not that heavy; two of my football (soccer for americans) can tip it over in a few seconds. That is right, it is a rabbit pick-up. :lol: There is a chance that I might take it with me to back home, when I move back.

:lol:

But if you can, and you're planning to come back, you could profit more if you bought something more normal. It is much cheaper there, and you could make a profit when selling it here.

Kip_6666 said:
cehash said:
Janus said:
I only have one question....what was up with Jason's hat in the hot hatch review. :lol:

*Edit* Oh I see, he explained the hat. I wrote that as I was watching it.
i thought that was funny too

I thought he was trying to copy Schumacher. He was wearing the retarded thing in the other episode.

That was so pretentious! Plato tries so hard to look like a playboy!
What a cunt! Nothing against volvos (I love them), but if you are trying to look like a player, a volvo station wagen (I am assuming it was his, during the 8000 pound car segment) destroys all of your efforts.
Schumacher's was funnier, since it was a cowboy hat and he was dressed with all of those formula 1 clothes!

I use Shell 100, happy to hear u actually that much of a performance increase..dont cha'...?

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha :thumbsup: I love that song :happy: :banana:
[Chorus]
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Dont cha, dont cha
:dance: :music:
Am I the only one?? :roll:

Yes, you're the only one. People have been shot for worse :D

Lurch0001 said:
[Chorus]
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha, dont cha

I like to watch the video clip with no sound...

bihus said:
Lurch0001 said:
[Chorus]
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha, dont cha

I like to watch the video clip with no sound...

I sincerely hope that no guy is singing along to this song. That would be interesting, to say the least, considering the lyrics.
If anyone is: YOU ARE A FREAK! :D

The F430 segment was AWESOME! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah it was.

The camera angles was really really great.
Also when shot from the above when he came sliding true a corner was just awsome.

TG really needs to take notes.

the F430 was great! i nearly choked when they played that shitty song though, it is so far out of context and bears no similarity to the F430 in any way imagineable. the rest of the ep was decent, the blind-speed record was actually pretty good as well.

The U.S. and Canada measure their fuel by RON+MON/2. I assume that's PON as someone else mentioned?

Kebab guy TG haven't done it like that.,

If you know nothing more then to talk shit then go back to the TG forum and stay there.,