[08x06] November 14th, 2005

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Discuss.

It's an OK episode. The blind man driving speed record was pretty good. That's about it.

Tiff's driving in the F430 was awesome. The blind man attempt for new speed record was pretty cool as well. The rest was pretty boring imo... :?

Good episode, expecially the blind fold man and the F30 segments.

Just watched it. Nothing special... except for the blind speed record.

Seriously, 160mph+ and not being able to see a thing, so much respect going that bloke's way. And alot of respect for Vicki too, brave brave brave, I challenge all those Vicki haters (me being one) to say that was crap. I'd like to see you try and drive at 157mph with your sight taken away!

not possible to compare fifth gear with top gear.. btw is it just me or is fifth gear getting further boring with evry episode.. anyways nothing much in this ep was good exept the driving blind thing and ferrari review.. the show is getting a little bit more frustrating everytime i see it.

Pretty boring episode. I skipped through the rest after Jon Bentleys premium fuel test.

What struck me though is how poor the choice of music was. I though wasn't hearing right when they played some cheesy R'n'B song at the beginning of the F430 review.

Seriously I think we should stop complaining about all the small details. It is not as good as TG, that?s it.

The important stuff I think is that they are doing tests and not doing them properly. I mean,, they had the VXR and the Megane, but what did they do? We didnt get any real answer from them, how the cars are, perform and so on,, I want a proper test!

The blind man and Vicki was some cool sh*t - that was some sh*t!

I could almost feel Vicki's fear as she sat there after the first proper
run, saying it was terrifying. Pretty daring, much respect to them
both.

I enjoyed this episode, and the Bentley bit was very interesting to hear as well, I always wondered if it was just marketing babble or if there was actually something better about these fuels.

And yeah, that blind driving must've been terrifying, great how he showed that if you try to do it unassisted, you'll end up at the side of the track in no time! :eek:

The reviews were ok, really liked this weeks shootout. Nice to hear something possitive about the 350Z after JC calling it a Renault all the time :lol:

Actually, not such a bad episode at all :)

I skipped the motorbike section completly, but other than that it was good!

great to see Tiff driving, I like the F430 review the most, the new camera angles and style are awesome
everything good except the bike show

you guys gotta stop complaining, TG is not even full hour about cars, a big portion is spent on the celeb interview shit, i rather see some crash test than them talking shxt

BTW, again shows that TT is not worth the money at all, same price for the base price of 1.8T you can get a fully loaded 350z, 100 more hp, for god sakes, who's that stupid to buy a TT, expensive and discourage driving pleasure

Enjoyed that - blown away by the blind driving, mega impressive. Tiff sliding the F430 was great, and to my suprise I found Jon Bentley's segment interesting (though the outcomes were fairly predictable). As for the comparison - loved seeing the Zed own the TT.

The bike show segment was a bit flat - except for that black outfit shown right at the start of it...

How can anybody think this one was boring? It has to be worth the download just to see Tiff in the F430, an amazing bit of driving, and then again in the 350Z and TT.

Aston

Those who claims it was booring are the usual suspects.
I still cant understand why they bother to watch FG now when TG is on.

A while ago they said that they watched FG cause TG wasn't on and now they keep watching it.

swek said:
I though wasn't hearing right when they played some cheesy R'n'B song at the beginning of the F430 review.

haha- now you have a taste of what crappy mainstream American music is like.

I think the episode was pretty good overall. The 350z/Audi TT shootout was interesting, and the segment on the different octanes of fuel was informative.

I loved the 430 spider review and the segment with the blind driver. Vicki was pretty brave to go through all that, although it took some tears to do so.

undien717 said:
swek said:
I though wasn't hearing right when they played some cheesy R'n'B song at the beginning of the F430 review.

I think the episode was pretty good overall. The 350z/Audi TT shootout was interesting, and the segment on the different octanes of fuel was informative.

I loved the 430 spider review and the segment with the blind driver. Vicki was pretty brave to go through all that, although it took some tears to do so.
Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha :thumbsup: I love that song :happy: :banana:
[Chorus]
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Dont cha, dont cha
:dance: :music:
Am I the only one?? :roll:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
undien717 said:
swek said:

[Chorus]
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha, dont cha
Or you're being sarcastic, or you should be executed, pick one :p

I for one really enjoyed this episode, the f430 segment was superb, made my spine tingle.
Lovely camera work, first time I saw how that launch control thing actually worked.

And for the first time, i didn't want to punch John Bentley in the face, an interesting subject, and he seemed to put more feeling into the way he said everything. Or did him driving up in the Imprezza make me bias?

Kip_6666 said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
undien717 said:
swek said:

[Chorus]
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha, dont cha
Or you're being sarcastic, or you should be executed, pick one :p

I for one really enjoyed this episode, the f430 segment was superb, made my spine tingle.
Lovely camera work, first time I saw how that launch control thing actually worked.

And for the first time, i didn't want to punch John Bentley in the face, an interesting subject, and he seemed to put more feeling into the way he said everything. Or did him driving up in the Imprezza make me bias?
lol you Europeans arnt up to date with modern American pop culture :p That song rocks!