Status
Not open for further replies.

Car(s)
Audi S3
https://twitter.com/JeremyClarkson/status/626693373240459264

ximg.php

Last edited:
Amazon? Never really heard of..

Already have Netflix and not going to pay for another streaming service, such a shame..

Amazon? Never really heard of..

Already have Netflix and not going to pay for another streaming service, such a shame..

My thoughts exactly.

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are reuniting to create an all-new car show, exclusively for Amazon Prime. The show will be produced by the trio?s long time executive producer Andy Wilman. On working with Amazon, Jeremy Clarkson said ?I feel like I've climbed out of a bi-plane and into a spaceship.? The first show will go into production shortly and arrive exclusively on Amazon Prime in 2016.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=7124555031

CLJ1L06WIAAbGBV.png:large

Well I think it is great that the boys are going to be back. And Amazon Video is a highly competitive service, which is included in the price of an Amazon prime subscription. I agree, i would have preferred Netflix, but nonetheless its great news.

Hm. As far as I know, Amazon Prime is only available in a handful of countries. No Top Gear for me, then...

It also says "Only on Amazon Prime" Which basically means I need a Prime subscription which includes free shipping of things I don't buy on Amazon and other stuff?!

Does this mean it'll be on available on Amazon Prime in the U.S.? I'm not familiar with the workings of these sites.

I was wondering how Amazon Prime worked internationally. I know Canada has it as a delivery service, but I've never paid much attention to the streaming services they offer. Got some time to figure it out, I suppose...

They will probably make it available world wide, if not Amazon are very stupid, because this will draw loads of people and the anger will be enormous amongst the fans of the quartet.

I hope there is a way to get the episodes without having to sign up for Amazon prime whatever....

Wonder how much money and liberties they are throwing at the guys to outbid Netflix. Seems like a huge get for them.

Ok, I just signed up to Amazon Prime.
The biggest question I have then, is if they will do it like Netflix (ie put the whole series out for streaming right away), or if they will put out one new episode per week like normal television?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope there is a way to get the episodes without having to sign up for Amazon prime whatever....

Wonder how much money and liberties they are throwing at the guys to outbid Netflix. Seems like a huge get for them.

There are already "webrip" torrents of all series on Netflix/Hulu etc already, so the answer to your question is that it will definately be available for download.
I'm happy to pay for it though, now that we are actually able to pay (unlike when it was on BBC), seeing how many hours of entertainment these guys have given me over the years.

Last edited:
Oh. Disappointed you can't get Amazon Instant Video on its own anymore. Instead of paying for something like ?7.99 a month and you can cancel at anytime, you now have to pay ?79 a year?

Does it really have to be Amazon, that parasite? I thought the three of them were a bit smarter.

I have Prime instant, it has no catalogue.
Glad they have a home though.

There are already "webrip" torrents of all series on Netflix/Hulu etc already, so the answer to your question is that it will definately be available for download.

635711292497697119473611858_tumblr_inline_nbc8y1raWO1qhgb5g.jpg

As a Prime member with no use for the video service this would be great but I can understand why others wouldn't like it. It would be interesting to see how this service stacks up against Netflix across the globe.

Hard to tell right now, since they are still very aggressively entering the market, trying to catch up with Netflix. Should be an interesting battle.

Hard to tell right now, since they are still very aggressively entering the market, trying to catch up with Netflix. Should be an interesting battle.

Well by signing those three I think they just became a nuclear power.

Status
Not open for further replies.