The Grand Tour videos

May hardly talked in that interview... It was entertaining but man do they look hungover. LOL

May hardly talked in that interview... It was entertaining but man do they look hungover. LOL

Yeah they're totally hungover in that one and Hammond obviously didn't wake up lol.

If you follow the 3 the last few days you realize Amazon has sent them on a PR barrage. They're just frikkin everywhere with interviews coming out of every dark corner in the galaxy.

Funky how in the Jalopnik interview they ask : "have you been Americanized by Amazon" and they say no. This PR bombardment is so very American. But hey, I watch pretty much all of it so who am I to complain :D

Makes sense to me! Once the show is finally out maybe they won't end up shriveled up like in this interview. LOL

We talk cars, cars and cars with Jeremy Clarkson and James May of 'The Grand Tour'
Jeremy Clarkson and James May of The Grand Tour speak with Mashable about old cars, bad cars and autonomous cars -- and why millennials just aren't into cars.

http://mashable.com/2016/10/31/the-grand-tour-interview-jeremy-clarkson/#F4jm4SOFSEq7

- - - Updated - - -

Clarkson and May?s Thoughts On Life, Speed, The Grand Tour, and the US Election

Jalopnik
Published on Oct 30, 2016
We sat down with Jeremy Clarkson and James May to ask them stuff.

Last edited:
Hopefully this doesn't kill them faster. Hopefully they take time off to recharge.

^
Autoblog: It was scripted, but it didn't feel scripted.

Jeremy Clarkson: It was scripted in as much as we knew what we were going to be talking about roughly, but it wasn't actually scripted, like you say that and you say that. But when you get to know James and Richard so well I could say something to James or Richard and I know what the answer will be. I just know what they are going to say, which...

I was unaware that they were using a similar idea to what Larry David did with Curb Your Enthusiasm.

New video with Hammond and some melons in it:

The Grand Tour: Communication

Published on Nov 9, 2016
Behind the scenes look on The Grand Tour: Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May have been working together for so long, words are no longer necessary.