[02x02] December 15, 2017, CrzRsn special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[02x02] December 15, 2017, CrzRsn special

Episode 2, Ford GT race to Niagara falls...
    3.17%
    25.40%
    44.44%
    12.70%
    6.35%
    1.59%
    3.17%
    1.59%
    0%
    1.59%
    Last edited by RdKetchup; December 15th, 2017, 5:47 PM.
    - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

Another 7 for me, beautiful filming let down by clichés and toilet humor.

Some part were genuinely funny, it just feels like they're trying too hard.
    - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

Comment

Gave this episode a 5.
      Not in a single segment i laugh, or i smiled for a bit.
      The race with the Ford GT was boring, conversation street, nothing special, review of the MB GTR, was boring as well, guests i passed (they should kill this section entirely), and that's it. I've watched one huge boring episode.
      Honestly the way the show is going, i'm confused and i'm not sure if i want to watch the next episode (probably i will watch it, but if it turns out to be the same, try hard acting etc etc, i may do a pause till the end of December or January, and then watch the entire season to see how terrible it is or not), and i've lost the apetite to watch a new Ep even with the 3 chaps of which for those who watched top gear since 2002 and before, you can clearly see, they are not at their comfort zone, they are struggling to make jokes, rants, etc, it's sad...
      Another small detail, the test driver girl, why she done the lap with the traction control on and in "Sport mode" instead of the "Race mode"? It's not supposed to do the lap with all the assists turned off, like the american did?
      Last edited by RCS35; December 15th, 2017, 5:59 PM.

Comment

I really liked this one. 8/10 for me.

Comment

Good one

Feels more like watching TG then S1

Comment

Even better than ep1 . Really really good. 9

Comment

Originally posted by R34_GTR View Post
              Even better than ep1 . Really really good. 9
              +1

Comment

This felt like classic TG then it did TGT

Comment

I felt a lot people like to knock down GT just for sake of it knock it down. The EP is just fine. There is not the greatest ever, but for the regular EP, it did pretty good. What else you expected a GT ep to be, i do like to know. It is solid 8 for me

Comment

Good episode, 9/10. Wife and I laughed out loud and enjoyed back and forth between them so I'd say it did its job. The new celebrity thing isn't growing on me, yet, but it is better than what they had last series/season.
                    Me:
                    2016 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 8AT (aka Vladof) -- 3/15/2017-present
                    2014 Dodge Charger SE 3.6 8AT (aka Dirk) -- 6/30/2014-03/15/2017

Wife:
                    2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 2.4L 4x2 9AT (aka Boop) -- 5/5/2015-present
                    2012 Ford Fusion SE 2.5L FWD 6AT (aka Boco) -- ?/?/2012-5/5/2015 (<--Miss this car)

Originally posted by Mitchi
                    Damn Panamera you fine as hell send nudes

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode, even more than last week's, which I also enjoyed a lot. As others have said, there were parts that seemed more like TG than last series of GT, especially the between host bantering. Didn't feel quite as forced as some eps have been lately and only a few "No, really?" moments with the gags. Not enough to spoil the laugh out loud moments, 9/10 from me.

Comment

Solid episode again.
                        Season 2 has been good so far, I got a lot of old Top Gear feelings from it.

Comment

Yes this episode did remind me a fair bit of an "Epic Race" episode of late series Top Gear.

Comment

I liked it. Skipped the celebrity this time and made the show flow feel like it didn’t stop dead like last week. Why do they keep such a dull segment? There’s no need to force an hour plus episode anymore. No time slot restraints anymore.

We didn’t get a name for the test driver, did we?

Funny how the Ford GT is so fancy and high tech get the pedal adjustment is a cable with a cloth strap? What’s the deal with that?
                            1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                            2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                            1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                            2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                            2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

A 4/10 from me.

The only good bit was the guests, though of course I know neither of them. But the interview was at least entertaining. Conversation street was forgettable, the AMG review was no more than average, and the race was just a boring rehash of gags that weren't even good when they were new.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Flareside View Post
                                Funny how the Ford GT is so fancy and high tech get the pedal adjustment is a cable with a cloth strap? What’s the deal with that?
                                Weight savings.

Comment

Embarrassing plugging for JetBlue. Do they really need the extra bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by tplus View Post
                                    You noticed that too? I thought I was the only one...
                                    Me:
                                    2016 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 8AT (aka Vladof) -- 3/15/2017-present
                                    2014 Dodge Charger SE 3.6 8AT (aka Dirk) -- 6/30/2014-03/15/2017

Wife:
                                    2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude 2.4L 4x2 9AT (aka Boop) -- 5/5/2015-present
                                    2012 Ford Fusion SE 2.5L FWD 6AT (aka Boco) -- ?/?/2012-5/5/2015 (<--Miss this car)

Originally posted by Mitchi
                                    Damn Panamera you fine as hell send nudes

Comment

Originally posted by tplus
                                      So? What made up for that was the asshole moves Jeremy was doing by downgrading the seating and no alcohol.
                                      1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
                                      2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
                                      1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
                                      2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
                                      2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Well, if a phone call from someone without proper authorization is sufficient to downgrade bookings, I take that as an anti-plugging for an airline.

Comment

Working...
                                        X