Cadillac XTS - One Take

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cadillac XTS - One Take

In the first new iteration of our new sub-series "One Take," Matt does a full car review of the chock-full-o-technology Cadillac XTS in exactly one take.

I liked the review. I heard CUE was bad, but seeing it in video really shows the horribleness of it.
    bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
    "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
    "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

This looks a lot like the style I'm doing for my web show. I'm not impressed with the car, I like the episode format.

The Monaro, The GTO, & The Lumina SS - 1 Platform, 3 Great Cars - Top Gear 2004 Surprise of the Year

Comment

very good, like it!
        My 1988 Lancia Delta HF Turbo
        My 1991 Volvo 960 Turbo

Comment

I really, really want to like this car. they've totally nailed the styling, but as mentioned it has some shortcomings.

dear Cadillac, just make the fucking Ciel already, charge 200k for it and I guarantee you'll have buyers. While you're at it, dust off the Sixteen. That's how you make yourself the 'standard of the world.'

Comment

This car is exactly like what you'd expect from a rich American, a bit shiny and tacky, trying way too hard. They should stop trying to be better than the Germans at a lower price. Build a more expensive car and do it properly. I like the format of the video, you inject a lot of honesty into it. The viewer gets a good idea idea of what your gut reaction is.
            2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6. Das Auto

Comment

Working...
            X