A couple thoughts -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple thoughts -

I've never seen or heard of this series until now and went to take a look at the recent Jag episode. Well, I didn't make it very far into it. Wasn't very pleasing to the eye to see a fairly overweight gentleman as the announcer but I chugged on. Then I thought I heard "dope" in there but nah, I misheard but no, I heard it again. That was the end of that.

I see you've been doing this for around 4 years now and that you're at least in your mid 30's - well it's time to get yourself in shape and stop talking like a wannabe rapper. You obviously want people to take you seriously so I think you should take yourself a bit more seriously.

He had a pretend Ferrari Daytona on the show once... The car was actually a Datsun wearing a Ferrari body kit. The fact that he lied to the viewer and then defended that position is a better reason not to watch his show than the reasons you stated. If you want to see someone actually review a Ferrari Daytona, look here

Comment

that's nice

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nice View Post
        He had a pretend Ferrari Daytona on the show once... The car was actually a Datsun wearing a Ferrari body kit. The fact that he lied to the viewer and then defended that position is a better reason not to watch his show than the reasons you stated. If you want to see someone actually review a Ferrari Daytona, look here
        In the podcast, he corrects himself because he found out he was lied to. Only years later did he find out the truth.

the guy is working on losing weight again, it’s discussed in his podcast.

his friend has recently taken over so if you can’t handle how he talks and that the guy is slightly pudgey, there’s someone else to watch.

I imagine being apart of this forums you watched top gear. That was ok? Nobody except maybe Hammond was thin during the show. What’s so wrong with Matt Farah?
        1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
        2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
        1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
        2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)
        2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI 6-Speed (February 2018 - Present)

Comment

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!

I've met Matt. He's an alright dude.

Cameron + Karen (Camry LEs)
          Bethany (SV650S)
          Giggles (Miata)
          Blueberry (Mazderp3)
          Darcy (Ninja 500R)
          Ekatarina (BRZ)

Comment

Working...
          X