Top Gear Show/Site Suggestions

The next time Top Gear magazine makes plans to go to Deals Gap to drive the Tail of the Dragon, they should first stop near Chattanooga, Tennessee, so that they can drive Suck Creek Road, near Whitwell, Tennessee. Another road that they should drive is Old Copper Road between Cleveland, TN. and Ducktown, TN.

Last edited:
A review of the new Z06 Corvette where James and Richard mock Jeremy for driving it at almost every moment of the review. If James and Richard could show the traditional European snobbishness/hate/contempt towards Americans and American cars, while displaying/attempting to display the superiority of Europeans, European engineering, and European cars, only to be beaten on many counts (especially on price) by the American interloper, this could inject an interesting mixture of humor and seriousness into the review.

If, at some point, Clarkson could mention the Nissan GTR and Jaguar F-type, and then go on to mention, as he did in one of his articles, that he wouldn't welcome the Corvette owner into his home, this could also make for some good television.

Last edited:
Have James review the Toyota Mirai, hitting all the important parts, with some flashbacks to his Honda FCX Clarity review. At the end of the review, he could start to drone on about some of the information in my earlier posts about recent discoveries at Manchester University. Hammond could then interrupt with something like the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 454 SS LS6

Jeremy could then trump Hammond with a big British bruiser, like a 90's Vantage. They could both then tell James that they needed to keep the audience awake, and to make up for all the gasoline he didn't burn in his review.

[video=youtube;5d-gAn3piaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-gAn3piaA[/video]

Last edited:
A tribute to the Land Rover Defender would be awesome since they're taking her out of production this year. Imagine them doing a 'Camel Trophy' style Defender challenge; would be amusing!
Thus far they've only done a short Defender 90 review (Richard drove one in the 8th season I think) and James wrote a great article about Defenders a few years back. Just my 2 cents
worth
tumblr_ndatcvtr031u17sgqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ndxlplvqsA1tq0dn0o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Get Craig Ferguson to replace Clarkson for the studio segment for at least one of the final 3 episodes. He might be in Scotland right now, anyways.

This is not a suggestion. This is a demand.

Um, about those three episodes:

http://www.driving.co.uk/news/news-...e-broadcast-despite-bbc-fracas-investigation/

Now the real question is, who's doing the editing? If it's Wilman with the production company, then it should be half-decent because they'll know how to present Jeremy and
do the interstitial narrations without him. If it's people from outside the the production company, then we should expect a CF.

I could write more ideas in the future, however, I signed away the rights to anything that I write. Since I doubt that anyone would be willing to pay me enough to quit my job in order to write ideas, I will no longer be able to write ideas. I kind of doubt all of that matters now, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.