Top Gear Season 10 To Have 10 Episodes!

FinalGear

I'm A Bot!
OOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

BTW I'm listening to the program right now. Can anyone tell me how long it is?

YES!!!!!

Finally a longer TG series like it used to be a few years ago.

Hooray! This is the best news I've heard in a long while. I'm really looking forward to it now.

I have a dreadful feeling, their new idea is to make just one season per year...

Good news. Hopefully they'll catch up on car reviews.

Was I the only one that listened to the entire thing? He mentioned the helmet, and said Richard liked it very much and has it on a shelf in his house, and that he's afraid to use it too much because he's afraid it will get scuffed.

Was I the only one that listened to the entire thing? He mentioned the helmet, and said Richard liked it very much and has it on a shelf in his house, and that he's afraid to use it too much because he's afraid it will get scuffed.

No kidding! I'm glad he liked it. :mrgreen:

You can thank me for popping both those questions in :p

Sorry if I shouldn't have mentioned 'finalgear'.

Awesome! There hasn't been that many eps in a series since the 7th one, I think.

Heaven is a place on earth...

I hope so. But as for the one season per year thing.. If I remember correctly, there was a lot of unaired things that were intended for season 9. I would imagine that season 10 would include those plus some new things made for season 10. Let's all hope that its more then one season per year. It's been to long, and I've watched all my Top Gear downloads more times then I can count.

And to powerof1000, it was season 6 that had more then 10 episodes, 7 had only 6 that were part of the season.

Good news. Hopefully they'll catch up on car reviews.

should do, their reasoning behind the lack of them in the last series was due to time. only haveing 6 shows due to hammonds recovery period meant they decided to show all the stuff that cost big bucks to make rather than the cheaper car reviews.

i can see the reasoning really, that period really wasnt all that and a bag of chips as far as new cars were concerned.

plus they knew there'd be a mass of people watching the 1st show for richards return. the only way to retain that audience would then be to show entertainment rather than cars.

im not too familiar with how the beeb funds it shows, but i wouldnt be suprised if highly popular shows get bigger budgets. you can almost see series 9 as a necessary evil as a means to securing more funds and expensive/exclusive car tests.

10/10 :lol: