Hamster to get own bbc 1 show

YES.
That would be hilarious :D

Yeah, James would be awesome. But would he have to go bald like Richard O'Brien?

Like this:

n9338418_38447283_6741.jpg

Tbh, I dont like any of the shows Hamster has been hosting.
He does very well as a co-host of TG, but he somehow doesnt have the depth to pull off hosting a show on his own.
Clarkson and May have done way better in their solo endavours.
But then again, I've been proven to be wrong before, so hopefully (for Hamster's sake) he will do better this time 'round.

I've just watched it. And its not that great. Just like the American one, but with Brits so the cheering and shouting doesn't work. And it really doesn't look like Hammond is on location at all.

I think the show could be done with one presenter.
But i don't think the show is for me so will not be watching it again.
Roll on Oz and James.

meh, MxC was what it was year and years ago. just because australia and america have decided to rip off yet another japanese show doesnt mean that its going to be good. i agree with the not a dude ( nobody ) BBA is going to pwn this and this will not last

And it really doesn't look like Hammond is on location at all.

I doubt he is, That effect is so easy to do he could just as easily be in Aberdeen as Argentina.

Meh. the english wipeout wasn't as funny as the american... And the course was alot easier in this one aswell.

Is it okay to post rapidshare links in here? Or should those go to the video offers section?

Caught this last night. Its not stupid enough to be funny.

And Hamster does his links from the studio. Which is probably because Amanda Byram is so utterly, utterly woeful that they needed something to cover it.

Sorry about raising this thread from the dead, but I was chatting with a friend in the UK about how good the new season of Wipeout here in the States is (in terms of "kill-shots") and he noted that RH hosted the UK one so I looked it up on YouTube.

And I have to say, considering how absolutely horrid the US presenters are (I watch the show with the audio muted), I'd much prefer to have the Hamster doing the voice-over.

Second season/series is starting tomorrow night, apparently.

Airing - there are adverts all over the BBC. More of him in the stupid studio somewhere not near the course.