Jeremy and James on Graham Norton 30 November

jenna42

BBC 1 Graham Norton Show 30 November 2012 "6/18 Graham is joined by Jake Gyllenhaal, Joan Rivers, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Ke$ha."

Presumably this is to hype the DVD but , even so, the thought of seeing Jake Gyllenhaal on the couch, beside the two of them, is delicious.

That's going to be a very crowded couch. Jeremy is going to be cracking up like a falling tree with Joan on the show, I just know it.

Really want to see this. James and Jeremy on late-night TV being goaded by Joan Rivers? Excellence!

Will be waiting for this. Still say, they need to get the region problem worked out on that DVD so I can buy it.

Won't be able to watch this for a while, as I'm travelling in Australia at the moment, but hurrah for torrents I guess. :)
I rather like Graham Norton, should be fun!

Reminder!
It starts in 30 minutes on BBC1, for peeps in NW Euroland.

:smile:

Any chance someone nice here to host this as a download or stream?

From that preview I really want Joan Rivers to come on Top Gear as the SIARPC.

That was insanely funny. :lol:

Except for that...whatever it was that was dressed in white that was on the stage at the end. Some kind of singer or something. :p

I think I would actually like to see Joan Rivers and Graham Norton on the show after that.

That was insanely funny. :lol:

Except for that...whatever it was that was dressed in white that was on the stage at the end. Some kind of singer or something. :p

I think I would actually like to see Joan Rivers and Graham Norton on the show after that.

Do you mean the thing that James was practically sitting in it's lap?

As for Joan, I can't help thinking that is what space aliens will look like every time I see her.

Do you mean the thing that James was practically sitting in it's lap?

I thought James' reactions were hysterical. He went from, "Well, I thought I was just being polite but wahey! All my birthdays have come at once" to edging away down the sofa the more she talked about stalking men and breaking into their houses.