Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
//edit (SL65)

RadioTimes.com said:
After lambasting caravans over the years, the team embark on a caravanning holiday in Dorset. With the help of the Totyota Formula One Team, The Stig and a very large building, the lads try to find out how fast you can drive indoors. Film star Brian Cox is the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car, plus there's test-drives for the Vauxhall VXR, Mazda 6 MPS and Mondeo ST220.

Credit : vexor

-----------------------------------

Hmm, no thread on this yet?

Does that have anything to do with your title? ;)

Just be sure to get the "What's that song" thread up right away. I usually make notes of the songs I hear and the times when I watch the episode so I can post them immediately. I love music and have a huge MP3 library so identifying the specific segment of a song is a fun challenge for me. :)

Cheers.

petraman said:
So... what's in it? Anyone know?
Almost certainly Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond. Should be a good ep :lol:

Xeon SX said:
SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
petraman said:
Almost certainly Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond. Should be a good ep :lol:

:jc: :james: :richard: and Top Gear dog

Don't forget :stig:

Ethan said:
Xeon SX said:
SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
petraman said:

:jc: :james: :richard: and Top Gear dog

Don't forget :stig:

Don't forget the beast either
http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/39/26155529364pr.jpg

So far this could be legendary... ;-)

^^It will be, as long as there is plenty of pooower, and some segments portraying the cutting edge of cocking about.

I wonder how many pages we can do without actually knowing whats going on.
Checked Radio Times website and it's listed but no info on contents.

I guess we will know quite soon... Still, 5 pages of blabbering could be possible!

I bet that there will be a really fast car in it. There will be some news about some ludicrous British road stuff and some celibrity only Brits have heard of doing the Lancetti lap.

/EDIT] Brian Cox is quite well known - Bourne films anyone. So I got that bit wrong, D'OH!

Yeah I heard the Cool Wall will feature this episode along with the Power Board. I think this episode sounds better and better by the minute.

I feel Veyron moment is coming which is why they dont want to say the contents, just yet, surprise on the way ;)

peter3hg2 said:
Yeah I heard the Cool Wall will feature this episode along with the Power Board. I think this episode sounds better and better by the minute.
dont forget a possible car review

bartboy9891 said:
peter3hg2 said:
dont forget a possible car review

Pssh, now you're just being silly!

Cobol74 said:
I bet that there will be a really fast car in it. There will be some news about some ludicrous British road stuff and some celibrity only Brits have heard of doing the Lancetti lap.

I Swear to God I Have That Written... I Want You to See That So You Don?t Think That I?m... I-I Have That Written Down on My Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.