Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
[08x07] 2006.07.23

RadioTimes.com said:
Jeremy and The Stig race two Caterham 7s around a circuit in Scotland, but Jeremy needs to build his own car from scratch first. Richard and James road test the Ford S-max, the Mercedes B200 turbo and the Vauxhall Zafira VXR - three family cars that promise a bit of excitement. The star in the reasonably priced car is Steve Coogan.

This will be the second program in a row where Top Gear test three "family cars". So those of you who are like me and have been wanting a bit more ol' school road testing - this looks promising!

Oooo :D

Is this the kit car building challenge?

The doctor will have this on in the bag. I think it's going to be exaclty like 07x04 with the 10k supercars.

I thought it was going to be all three against their partners/wives? :(

I think the mpv test is where James and Richard have to bring some children, but James finds that a bit difficult because he hasn't got any.

wescx said:
I'm actually most excited about Steve Coogan.

Me too!

In episode 1x04, it was clear to me that Coogan is a bit of a car nerd. He seems to work cars into his work at every opportunity. Who can forget Alan Partridge and his Rovers?

"I'm not driving a Mini Metro!"

Hmm.... that's odd.

I remember in the series preview it said that Jeremy, Richard, and James would be building their own Caterham against Jeremy's Wife, Richard's Wife, and Jame's G/F yet it has no mention of them here. :/

Awww.... I was really hoping to see their counterparts, too. :(

Question, where is the post that some one mad that included what all of the next episodes from this session was going to have in it? I also rember it having pictures in it as well.

Phix said:
Hmm.... that's odd.

I remember in the series preview it said that Jeremy, Richard, and James would be building their own Caterham against Jeremy's Wife, Richard's Wife, and Jame's G/F yet it has no mention of them here. :/

Awww.... I was really hoping to see their counterparts, too. :(
Yeah, same. I hope it's just a typo though.. :cry:

Methinks the doctor will like the Caterhams - seems like those things love to be abused in the corners (as in: oversteer).

Status
Not open for further replies.