Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 5 hours and no more TG till OCT....

Comment

Aparently, the Alfa 159 review was supposed to be a race between James in the Alfa and a man walking from Barton-On-Humber to Hull IN the River Humber. James would take the long way round using the motorways and B roads. Thats according to my local paper a few weeks ago and it said that it would feature in this show.

Comment

How come FG got to drive the new 997 turbo and TG didn't ? I know they usually shoot the test drives before the beginning of the series, but I thought the long "world cup break" could be used for test driving new models...

Comment

Damn I really was looking forward to the Alfa review. Oh well, cant wait to see the white van challenge

My 1993 Lexus IS 150...
          If you actually googled this up, then I've got some bad news for you...
          Samsung Nexus S w/ ICS

Comment

Damn I really was looking forward to the Alfa review. Oh well, cant wait to see the white van challenge
            Hopefully, it will be less scripted, more spontaneous and short.

Comment

ARGH WEHRE IS TEH DOWNLOAD BAHAHABDASHDAE#

Comment

download wont be on for another couple hours, im keeping my eye on youtube rite now

Comment

Must...see...Top Gear....now!!! Aughghghgh!!!

Comment

Shut up and wait.

Patience is the key.
                    I block your signature so I hope you enjoy mine...

Comment

Its been raining here, so ive been sitting about waiting as opposed to just getting it when i come in later... im not a patient person
                      Originally posted by James May on Subaru Impreza
                      but you could still end up going too quickly between A and B because it's easy and enjoyable to drive hard. Perhaps this is what the Japanese spokesman meant by 'easy to handle vehicle corner'.

Comment

Shut up and wait.
                        Patience is the key.
                        It seems that I can be patient except when I'm waiting for something!

...especially Top Gear

Comment

http://www.scenemachine.org/details.php?id=2393

you know the deal!! 8)

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Comment

[quote="bartboy9891"]sign up for the site, and download the torrent[/quotenot starting, and quite honestly, 710 mb is too big ... i'll rather wait for a smaller version as it's still gonna download quicker even with the wait time.

Comment

not starting, and quite honestly, 710 mb is too big ... i'll rather wait for a smaller version as it's still gonna download quicker even with the wait time.
                                  Yup...700MB is just too freakin' huge!

Comment

hollaback yo

Comment

So...VUK, mind filling us in on where the upload status is at? Then maybe we can have some sort of psuedo hope as to when it will arrive

Comment

I downloaded the 700MB version and it downloaded in less then 2 hours. Just got done watching it.

Comment

My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
                                          There is no replacement for displacement.
                                          - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
                                          ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
                                          - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Working...
                                          X