• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL65
    started a topic [08x08] July 30th, 2006

[08x08] July 30th, 2006

[08x08] 2006.07.30

Originally posted by RadioTimes.com
    In the last show of the series Jeremy, James and Richard are going out in style, behind the wheels of their very own white vans. They take on the ultimate challenge for any white van driver - working as a real life roadie for The Who. Ray Winstone is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car and Jenson Button will be tackling the Liana in the F1 Driver Challenge.

Oh what a short series But from reading the series preview, I'm quite excited about watching the white van challange

• Viper007Bond
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TC
    replied
    I downloaded the 700MB version and it downloaded in less then 2 hours. Just got done watching it.

Leave a comment:

• Top Geek
    replied
    So...VUK, mind filling us in on where the upload status is at? Then maybe we can have some sort of psuedo hope as to when it will arrive

Leave a comment:

• The_Clincher
    replied
    hollaback yo

Leave a comment:

• Top Geek
    replied
    not starting, and quite honestly, 710 mb is too big ... i'll rather wait for a smaller version as it's still gonna download quicker even with the wait time.
    Yup...700MB is just too freakin' huge!

Leave a comment:

• Torque
    replied
    [quote="bartboy9891"]sign up for the site, and download the torrent[/quotenot starting, and quite honestly, 710 mb is too big ... i'll rather wait for a smaller version as it's still gonna download quicker even with the wait time.

Leave a comment:

• bartboy9891
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Top Geek
    replied

Huh?

Leave a comment:

• killermmn
    replied
    http://www.scenemachine.org/details.php?id=2393

you know the deal!! 8)

Leave a comment:

• Top Geek
    replied
    Shut up and wait.
    Patience is the key.
    It seems that I can be patient except when I'm waiting for something!

...especially Top Gear

Leave a comment:

• Chupacabras
    replied
    Its been raining here, so ive been sitting about waiting as opposed to just getting it when i come in later... im not a patient person

Leave a comment:

• watto
    replied
    Shut up and wait.

Patience is the key.

Leave a comment:

• Top Geek
    replied
    Must...see...Top Gear....now!!! Aughghghgh!!!

Leave a comment:

• The_Clincher
    replied
    download wont be on for another couple hours, im keeping my eye on youtube rite now

Leave a comment:

• Dalamari
    replied
    ARGH WEHRE IS TEH DOWNLOAD BAHAHABDASHDAE#

Leave a comment:

• Top Geek
    replied
    Damn I really was looking forward to the Alfa review. Oh well, cant wait to see the white van challenge
    Hopefully, it will be less scripted, more spontaneous and short.

Leave a comment:

• Wizegui
    replied
    Damn I really was looking forward to the Alfa review. Oh well, cant wait to see the white van challenge

Leave a comment:

• Paul_e
    replied
    How come FG got to drive the new 997 turbo and TG didn't ? I know they usually shoot the test drives before the beginning of the series, but I thought the long "world cup break" could be used for test driving new models...

Leave a comment:

• silly
    replied
    Aparently, the Alfa 159 review was supposed to be a race between James in the Alfa and a man walking from Barton-On-Humber to Hull IN the River Humber. James would take the long way round using the motorways and B roads. Thats according to my local paper a few weeks ago and it said that it would feature in this show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X