This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danbarnesdavies View Post
    Or, with similar stipulations, an MPG (11MiB)
    My appetite has been whet.

Comment

I have caps: HERE
      THANK YOU!

I am SO looking forward to this season!
      "If you're not getting the picture you want, you're not close enough" - Robert Capa
      "Your first 14000 pictures are your worst" - HCB
      - David Bailey! Who's he?!
      I am one of "the two most level headed and pragmatic regular posters on the politics forum" according to anonymous sources.
      blog
      Bustin' chops since the late 80s

Comment

AHHHH!!!

I shouldn't have watched that, it just made it worse.

btw Jeremy in the sawed off pickup =

Comment

OMFG
          My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
          There is no replacement for displacement.
          - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
          ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
          - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

James in a Veyron O_O

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeH View Post
              James in a Veyron O_O
              The anticipation is killing me!
              '10,'11,'12 FG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Comment

Hmm, so a popular move then...

Tehe. I have it on my phone now! Yays.

And that inspired me to cut together the Convertible Espace bits and put them on too..

Mmm... Mobile TGage...
                DBD

Comment

hahaha even the trailers hilarious, roll on the 28th

Comment

The anticipation is killing me!

on a side note: why are they showing the AMV8 vantage again, didnt they test it in series 7?

Comment

Originally posted by CSL View Post
                      on a side note: why are they showing the AMV8 vantage again, didnt they test it in series 7?
                      im guessing its a camparo because the AMV8 would be the XKRs most direct competitor.

Comment

Yes. The V8 Vantage looks better, but the XKR is more comfortable, a bit cheaper, goes a little better and so on.

In the end, you have the choise of driving an Aston Martin, or driving a Jaguar.

If you exchange "Aston Martin" with "BMW M6", the Jaguar would be the cooler choise. But Aston Martin will allmost allways be the cooler car.
                        "If you're not getting the picture you want, you're not close enough" - Robert Capa
                        "Your first 14000 pictures are your worst" - HCB
                        - David Bailey! Who's he?!
                        I am one of "the two most level headed and pragmatic regular posters on the politics forum" according to anonymous sources.
                        blog
                        Bustin' chops since the late 80s

Comment

Thanks for that

It feels so weird seeing NEW FOOTAGE of TG

Comment

Posted on the frontpage.
                            My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
                            There is no replacement for displacement.
                            - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
                            ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
                            - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Magnet View Post
                              *runs around in circles*

woot onehundredandeleven!!!!!!!!!!!
                              OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGWTFBBQ!!!! I cannnnnnnnot wait!

That short video is hillarious.

Comment

Why did I watch that video? I knew it would only make the wait seem that much longer!

From what they showed, it looks like they have most certainly not sissied-down Top Gear!

Top Gear
                                [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

I think i need to go into stasis for a week, the wait is going to kill me!!!!

1/4 Mile: 12.426 (Calder Park, street tyres) Winton: 1:36.730 (R888s) Sandown: 1:22.553 (R888s)
                                  Calder Park: 1:05.463 (R888s) Phillip Island: 1:50.647 (R888s)

2009 Winton Motor Raceway BP Midland and Pedders No Bull Sprint Series Class T 1st Place
                                  "The old Skyline GT-R felt exciting even when it was in a carwash." - Jeremy Clarkson
                                  "Those who know GT-Rs can't explain. Those who don't cannot understand." - frankiess

Comment

Life is good. I've got the day off on the monday following the episode, I shall dedicate the 29th to Top Gear.
                                    2003 Urabus Impreza WRX stage one - 3" TBE Exhaust, Custom Dyno tune 210kW/440Nm 5 sp manual
                                    1997 Ford EL Falcon Wagon - 163kW/366Nm 4sp FraudSlushOMatic

Comment

Originally posted by Dsemaj View Post

Life is good. I've got the day off on the monday following the episode, I shall dedicate the 29th to Top Gear.
                                      So is that an international or religious holiday?
                                      Man I can't wait, the trailers looks so damn good, damn this is gonna be the longest week of my life.

Comment

LOL! watched the trailer oh my god i CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTT...im PRETTY sure from that, that the cheap car challenge this series is a pick up one and i REALLLY hope its jeremy AND hammond testing the XKR and V8, and BOTH are given lap times on the board(unlike in the Z4M and boxster S challenge)

Comment

Welcome Back

Comment

Working...
                                          X