[09x01] January 28th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
James in a Veyron O_O

Hmm, so a popular move then...

Tehe. I have it on my phone now! Yays.

And that inspired me to cut together the Convertible Espace bits and put them on too..

Mmm... Mobile TGage...

hahaha even the trailers hilarious, roll on the 28th

The anticipation is killing me!

on a side note: why are they showing the AMV8 vantage again, didnt they test it in series 7?

Yes. The V8 Vantage looks better, but the XKR is more comfortable, a bit cheaper, goes a little better and so on.

In the end, you have the choise of driving an Aston Martin, or driving a Jaguar.

If you exchange "Aston Martin" with "BMW M6", the Jaguar would be the cooler choise. But Aston Martin will allmost allways be the cooler car.

Posted on the frontpage. :D

Why did I watch that video? I knew it would only make the wait seem that much longer! :p

From what they showed, it looks like they have most certainly not sissied-down Top Gear! :D

:eek: I think i need to go into stasis for a week, the wait is going to kill me!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Life is good. I've got the day off on the monday following the episode, I shall dedicate the 29th to Top Gear.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Life is good. I've got the day off on the monday following the episode, I shall dedicate the 29th to Top Gear.

So is that an international or religious holiday?
Man I can't wait, the trailers looks so damn good, damn this is gonna be the longest week of my life.:mad:

LOL! watched the trailer oh my god i CANNOT WAITTTTTTTTTTT...im PRETTY sure from that, that the cheap car challenge this series is a pick up one:p and i REALLLY hope its jeremy AND hammond testing the XKR and V8, and BOTH are given lap times on the board(unlike in the Z4M and boxster S challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.