[09x01] January 28th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboyG

Car(s)
911(996) and BMW 330i (aka Crap!)
This week they try their hand at making petrol, deliver a verdict on the new Jaguar XKR, and talk to Star In A Reasonably Priced Car, Jamie Oliver. Plus, Richard celebrates his miraculous return to fighting fitness and shows chilling footage of his 288mph jet car accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, life is good again

*runs around in circles*

woot onehundredandeleven!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread moved and title edited...

:mouse: Yey, welcome back Top Gear!!! :mouse:

TBH I'm a bit frustrated they yet again have to feature an XK (even if it is the R mode) and I'm sure Jeremy will just love it, but I would have preferred something TG haven't tested yet like the new GT3 for example.

The petrol bit will be interesting, I mean - "How hard could it be?" ;)

Oh God it'll be good to finally to see some NEW TG - I've been killing myself watching old eps :lol:

Jamie Oliver once again ? he already came to the show in the 2nd or 3rd series if I remember well. Though that was good having gambon once again so it's maybe it's going to be a good one as well ;)

Hells yeah. Jags, homemade fuel, cooks and Richard's crash! It's all there!

Giggity giggity!

...Several!

it's only an hour - fucking louis theroux.

but all sounds good.

"This week they try their hand at making petrol [...]"
:lol:

"deliver a verdict on the new Jaguar XKR"
Let there be smoke! :D

"and talk to Star In A Reasonably Priced Car, Jamie Oliver."
Don't like him.

"Plus, Richard celebrates his miraculous return to fighting fitness and shows chilling footage of his 288mph jet car accident."
This'll piss off India Knight, flamers of this board, make ready you keyboards. :lol:

I thought there was supposed to be a crash special the week before?

I thought there was supposed to be a crash special the week before?
Looks like they opted to just make it part of an episode which is best IMO. I mean, hard to fill a whole hour with just crash footage...

Status
Not open for further replies.