[09x04] February 18th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna try to catch the BBC ad on my PC and upload it to Youtube, then i can post it here :)

911 turbo current gen is pretty much my favourite 911 iteration, i cannot wait to see him rip it apart, and cannot wait to see it rip the track apart :D

I never even considred that as a possible outcome. Thinking about it, that probably will happen.

Well on that news article it said it took 4 months to build and was one of the largest rockets launced in the UK!!

I think it's going to fly, but very badly!!

Can't wait

Was the rocket firm the one who designed and made the "ski jumping rocket Mini" for the Winter Olympics episode?

Yup. Same guys. British Rocketry Association. They determined that the shuttle needed 8 tons of thrust to get it to the target of 3000 feet. Its gonna be fun. :)

Last edited:
We're finally getting back to regular Top Gear. As much as I liked last episode, this is going to be a better episode in terms of over all car content. Maybe we will have a "the news" segment :) :) I hope the 911 Turbo wins, but I doubt it.:mad:

Looking at those pics I thought two things.

1. My god the F430 looks good in blue and

2. How many people actually get to watch the filiming and on what criteria do they choose the audience?

Looking at those pics I thought two things.

1. My god the F430 looks good in blue and

2. How many people actually get to watch the filiming and on what criteria do they choose the audience?

The choice is basically you get in touch with applause store and then you get a ticket seven or eight years later.

Well on that news article it said it took 4 months to build and was one of the largest rockets launced in the UK!!

I think it's going to fly, but very badly!!

Can't wait

It'd be fun if it blows up, but even more fun if it actually lifts off. Maybe lift-off followed by a fireball is best. :p We'll see tonight. ^^

Woo. The Cool wall is back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.