[12x07] December 14th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
A look back on old Touring Cars? I wonder if they will show Gabrielle Tarquni's 1994 Knockhill crash in an Alfa Romeo? I mean, Clarkson mentioned it, assuming that was what he was refering to.

looking forward to seeing if these electric cars will be any good, nice to see them trying to do something green :p

Quick question. Is Tom Jones, Tommy Lee Jones? Also the Tesla.... Man I was just thinking they should test it let's hope for the best!

it's time for a duet.... Jezza Ft Tom Jones with a song called: My voice is the lowest :D

Are you allowed to say?

Tom Jones will be a hoot.

Do young women throw underwear these days?

hearing from all these `tabloids` in recent years... they dont wear them anymore.. so in theory... if they still have any, they may use em to throw at people. :?

Is this the final episode of this season?

I wonder how many pairs of underpant Tom Jones gets thrown at him during the interview.

Quick question. Is Tom Jones, Tommy Lee Jones? Also the Tesla.... Man I was just thinking they should test it let's hope for the best!

No. Tom Jones is a singer. Well, some say he is...*snerk*

Quick question. Is Tom Jones, Tommy Lee Jones?

Nope. This is Tom Jones....

[YOUTUBE]QrwO8b9iq34[/YOUTUBE]

I apologize in advance for anybody suddenly doing the Carlton Banks dance.

Or ?forgetting? to unplug it and dragging an extension cord around the track for the entire review. :lol:

I fear I already know where this power test is going to go. I think the Tesla is a pretty nice car. It's crazy expensive in comparison to other cars at that performance level. I'm afraid Clarkson is going to tear it apart for no other reason than it's a non-petrol powered vehicle. :(

It'd be a shame too because this is the first serious drivers car (that I know of) for those interested in avoiding petrol or other fossil fuels. I'm not an eco-mentalist, and I can't stand the Prius and other cars designed to be "green" that also suck the fun out of driving; though I'm concerned with the consumption of oil for other geopolitical reasons and those who are quick to dismiss the Tesla simply because its for green-freaks I feel are being too short-sighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.