Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A look back on old Touring Cars? I wonder if they will show Gabrielle Tarquni's 1994 Knockhill crash in an Alfa Romeo? I mean, Clarkson mentioned it, assuming that was what he was refering to.

Comment

Sound's good! BTW I've just found out when Series 13 starts already! I'll make a thread after 12X08.
      Last edited by robybobey; December 6th, 2008, 12:15 PM.

Top Gear / Finalgear Relations Manager

Comment

Yay! Finally get to see a Mk 2 on Top Gear again!

Comment

Originally posted by chay007 View Post
          Nice TG, possibly 1 of the biggest names for the SITRPC in TG history, the other segments sound great aswell
          Except for Boris of course

Comment

I'm looking forward to the clarity review, now all they have to do is make an m3 hybrid and we are set.

Comment

cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by robybobey View Post
                Sound's good! BTW I've just found out when Series 13 starts already! I'll make a thread after 12X08.

Are you allowed to say?

Tom Jones will be a hoot.

Do young women throw underwear these days?
                Ambitious but rubbish.

Comment

I'm hoping JC runs out of battery on the track as a fitting conclusion to end the review.

Comment

looking forward to seeing if these electric cars will be any good, nice to see them trying to do something green

Comment

Quick question. Is Tom Jones, Tommy Lee Jones? Also the Tesla.... Man I was just thinking they should test it let's hope for the best!

Comment

it's time for a duet.... Jezza Ft Tom Jones with a song called: My voice is the lowest

Comment

Originally posted by The Fishman View Post
                          Are you allowed to say?

Tom Jones will be a hoot.

Do young women throw underwear these days?
                          hearing from all these `tabloids` in recent years... they dont wear them anymore.. so in theory... if they still have any, they may use em to throw at people.

Comment

Is this the final episode of this season?
                            Volvo S60R AWD '04
                            Volvo Motorsport ECU & TME Semi exhaust

Comment

I wonder how many pairs of underpant Tom Jones gets thrown at him during the interview.
                              Originally posted by thedguy
                              I'm impressed, a thread on Miata's took 12 pages to go Hard Gay.

*The body was accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers using anti-gay bar fitted Miatas with Trico Exact FitŪ Rear Integral Wiper Blades after suffering a near-fatal crash in 2006. Because of Parkinson's*

Comment

Originally posted by S60R View Post
                                Is this the final episode of this season?
                                To answer your question, no. I believe there are 8 episodes this season.
                                Preparation leads to domination

Comment

Originally posted by E34lover View Post
                                  Quick question. Is Tom Jones, Tommy Lee Jones? Also the Tesla.... Man I was just thinking they should test it let's hope for the best!
                                  No. Tom Jones is a singer. Well, some say he is...*snerk*
                                  Everything I learned about setting off volcanoes I learned from Top Gear.

Comment

Originally posted by E34lover View Post
                                    Quick question. Is Tom Jones, Tommy Lee Jones?
                                    Nope. This is Tom Jones....

[YOUTUBE]QrwO8b9iq34[/YOUTUBE]

I apologize in advance for anybody suddenly doing the Carlton Banks dance.
                                    "I haven't got a carbon footprint. I drive everywhere!"
                                    ---JC

?We three kings of Orient are, one in a Vauxhall, two in sports cars...?
                                    ---JM

Comment

Tom Jones a singing God!

Er, this is not Tom on the video. ...

[YOUTUBE]sHpZ8BhbQfo[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by nouseferaname90 View Post
                                        I'm hoping JC runs out of battery on the track as a fitting conclusion to end the review.

Comment

I fear I already know where this power test is going to go. I think the Tesla is a pretty nice car. It's crazy expensive in comparison to other cars at that performance level. I'm afraid Clarkson is going to tear it apart for no other reason than it's a non-petrol powered vehicle.

It'd be a shame too because this is the first serious drivers car (that I know of) for those interested in avoiding petrol or other fossil fuels. I'm not an eco-mentalist, and I can't stand the Prius and other cars designed to be "green" that also suck the fun out of driving; though I'm concerned with the consumption of oil for other geopolitical reasons and those who are quick to dismiss the Tesla simply because its for green-freaks I feel are being too short-sighted.
                                          "A 1992 Dateline expose revealed that GMC trucks were dangerous when explosives were strapped to the gas tank and then detonated."
                                          See story.

Comment

Working...
                                          X