[12x08] December 28th, 2008 [Vietnam Special]

Status
Not open for further replies.
75mins!!

-.-. .- -. / -. --- - / .-- .- .. -

So its this going to be High Definition? Cause I love to watch these specials in HD :D...the Polar episode was EPIC! :D.

My girlfriend snuck out of Vietnam in '92. This is one episode of TG she can't wait to watch with me.

The tv guides are fucked up, they all say 1 hour and they all describe episode 7.

EDIT: This is bullshit... why repeat 7?

Isn't this the episode where Jeremy is gonna fall from his bike? :p

if he falls of a bike, this will be the one :D

Top Gear - Vietnam Special

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May travel to Vietnam to travel the entire length of the country in just eight days, in a Morris Marina. :rofl:

Top Gear - Vietnam Special

First they must each buy some suitable transport for the trip and, despite have several million Dong in their pockets, this proves to be rather more difficult than they thought.

Well I only have one Dong! :sad:

If only it wasnt already the end of the season :( I cant wait for this special though, seems like an instant classic. Especially after how horrible i thought, 6 & 7 were.....TG dont let me down!

It seems that some torrent group had forgotten that the episode aired on last Sunday (21/12) was actually re-airing of episode 7<_<
They thought it is episode 8 and they put a torrent on the net marked with S12E08...

Let's see if they will recognize the real Ep.8 into Ep.9...

Is it the 27th or the 28th?

According to this article, it airs "tomorrow". This article was written on Friday the 26th. So which day is it?

The episode's airing the 28th. Either the Fail can't tell time or this article's going to be in the Saturday paper.

........despite have several million Dong in their pockets.......

"Fine, we'll take our millions of dongs elsewhere."

--Peter Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.