[13x05] July 19th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the first time for a long time that I have no clue who the SIRPC is.
Cheap car challenge sounds good, they almost always turn into something fun - and what can be more fun than iceracing with rear wheel driven cars :)

We've already had a cheap car challenge this season and it was awful. I don't have high hopes for this one.

The other thing, as Mineworksfine has already mentioned, sounds like it will just be more touring car drivers carefully crashing into each other.

The BMW test sounds promising. Any test that doesn't just involve Jeremy speeding around the airbase while using a lot of hyperbole should be a refreshing change. The dinosaur thing will either be epic or stupid. Here's hoping on the former.

I hate Sienna Miller. A friend of mine once lent me a DVD of a movie called Layer Cake telling me that it was awesome and that it was made by Guy Ritchie. It was an unfathomable mess of shit and I saw the ending coming an absolute frigging mile away. Anyway, Sienna Miller was in it and she's just a talentless trollop. "Oooh, I'm rubbin' me phone on me fanny! Freshen ya drink guvena?" ... What are the odds that even a single thing she says will be worth listening to?

Anyway, as Viper said, I hope it's not really her. It'll be awesome if it's the other person...:thumbup:

I wonder if they got the airport vehicle race idea from the Dairy Milk ad.

If they play Don't Stop Me Now or Livin' on a Prayer I will die happy:)

I seem to recall a Siena Miller reference in the "15 grand Italian Supercar" challenge a few years back, giving the impression that she was prone to emotional tantrums. Wonder if that's going to come up?

The other thing, as Mineworksfine has already mentioned, sounds like it will just be more touring car drivers carefully crashing into each other.

I'm trying to think of a downside to this, and it isn't coming to me.

:lol:

I've seen it all before, numerous times. I'd rather see a car review.;)

Sure you're not just bitter 'cos Adelaide was the last State capitol to get airbridges? ;)

It's possible... I am bitter... except I don't know what an airbridge is so it's probably not that...

They're the thingies that mean you don't have to walk across the blistering tarmac to get in the terminal - done that a few times in Adelaide meself!

Still fond of the place - man i miss the Markets - all those coffees & olives & cheeses &....sigh!

They're the thingies that mean you don't have to walk across the blistering tarmac to get in the terminal - done that a few times in Adelaide meself!
Oh yeah, I know what you mean now. Although I like walking across the tarmac. It builds character.

I'm more bitter about the fact that we don't have bongs.

Found this from the official site-

The airport racing and new BMW Z4 has been taken off for the test of the new 500bhp Jag, this was done by the lads.

I hate Sienna Miller. A friend of mine once lent me a DVD of a movie called Layer Cake telling me that it was awesome and that it was made by Guy Ritchie. It was an unfathomable mess of shit and I saw the ending coming an absolute frigging mile away. Anyway, Sienna Miller was in it and she's just a talentless trollop. "Oooh, I'm rubbin' me phone on me fanny! Freshen ya drink guvena?" ... What are the odds that even a single thing she says will be worth listening to?

I rather liked layer Cake, Siena Miller aside. And while she may be a talentless trollop only really famous for being Jude Law's ex at least she's a HOT talentless trollop. I won't actually be listening to what she says. ;)

The airport racing and new BMW Z4 has been taken off for the test of the new 500bhp Jag, this was done by the lads.

So that will be the Jag XF-R v BMW M5 shootout then. Looking forward to that although I know Jeremy's verdict already :p

The Z4 dinosaur bit (and involving the 370Z too) has apparently been shifted to ep. 6 (would like to open a new pre-ep-thread there but can't) according to RadioTimes. So maybe the airport racing bit will appear in ep. 7 or get postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.