[14x04] December 6th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the X5M, though its going to destroy the competition, they should of gotten the Cayenne Turbo.

Insignia VXR :woot: I love hot Vauxhalls :D

ok, after yesterdays disappointement, im really looking forward to the next show.
the audis torque is going to rip of theyr test-course even though i think the x5 m will be faster (but only with the q7 you can overtake a car on the stelvio pass with a boat on your trailer).

It's official, kids. No TG on the 13th (h/t Radio Times website, and a salute to whomever called it!). Snooker time. Normal service resumes on the 20th.

Having read this article some months ago, I'm left wondering if Jeremy will use the Q7 V12 review to make fun of Richard, and his inability to escape the Q7 V12 on his Hayabusa.

In closing, I'll leave a link to this post from Hell For Leather magazine... something I admittedly Googled. :?

It's official, kids. No TG on the 13th (h/t Radio Times website, and a salute to whomever called it!). Snooker time. Normal service resumes on the 20th.

Lucky TG isn't live, as on the 20th Hamster will have the mother father aunt & uncle of all hangovers I should imagine - the 19th is his 40th :D
I know the airport vehicle racing will be stupid and childish - can't wait!

Having read this article some months ago, I'm left wondering if Jeremy will use the Q7 V12 review to make fun of Richard, and his inability to escape the Q7 V12 on his Hayabusa.

In closing, I'll leave a link to this post from Hell For Leather magazine... something I admittedly Googled. :?

Nice :D Can't wait for sunday!

Lucky TG isn't live, as on the 20th Hamster will have the mother father aunt & uncle of all hangovers I should imagine - the 19th is his 40th :D

:lol: Indeed!

It's great how BBC has one good thing in the day (TG) and if anything else at all comes along they just postpone it. Show it earlier or later, or on another day of the week. They take my money and give me nothing. I can't watch snooker, it's so fucking boring.

oh the Q7 V12, Richard raced Jeremy in that on a hayabusa around the track and it was keeping up with it. But this was said during last season in some blog, so I wonder if this is part of the film from then.

Ahh I don't care, the finale of Dexter season 4 airs on that very same day. So I don't mind a lack of TG then :)

Fucking snooker <_<:lol:

I have to agree, it sounds great and I like the pics from the rehearsals. I have to say I'm very excited about the Q7, I don't know why but I just love it to bits... :p

Apparently driving it around a shopping centre and then off a Royal Marines landing craft into the sea was just too silly for him so Jeremy has gone out to make amends.
That'll be good for a few good laughs :D

apparantly guy ritchie broke the car 4 times. (or 4 different cars) Hopefully we'll be seeing the return opf the liana - and the proper lapstimes chat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.