Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
TV Rage said:
Top Gear
Sunday July 25th, 2010

Richard takes a look at the Volkswagen to see if it has improved its second generation Touareg 4x4. He takes it to Sweden for a race against some snowmobilers. James travels to Germany where he attempts to break his personal speed record in a brand-new version of the Bugatti Veyron. Jeremy Clarkson looks at the reasons why Ayton Sena is considered the best driver of his generation in the year he would of turned 50 if he was still alive today.

http://www.tvrage.com/Top_Gear/episodes/1064954370

Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz as SIARPC: Chris Evans confirmed this AM on his radio show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to Clarkson's Ayton Sena Film. Am I right in thinking that Lewis Hamilton is involved in that?

James travels to Germany where he attempts to break his personal speed record in a brand-new version of the Bugatti Veyron.

:w00t:

Looking forward to Clarkson's Ayton Sena Film. Am I right in thinking that Lewis Hamilton is involved in that?

Yeah, one of Wilman's articles somewhere says that Lewis will be driving (exclusively for this segment) the MP4/4, possibly on the TG test track.

This one has potential.

Oh crap...not the Veyron AGAIN. At the very least they don't need a 10+ minute film for something that can be summarized in under 1 minute. James accelarated is a straight line from 0 to 270. Done. No need to explain why the Veyron is so great...AGAIN!

Crises will be had.

This screams "awesome." Hopefully the visual results will not disappoint.

Oh crap...not the Veyron AGAIN. At the very least they don't need a 10+ minute film for something that can be summarized in under 1 minute. James accelarated is a straight line from 0 to 270. Done. No need to explain why the Veyron is so great...AGAIN!

That's the segment I'm most looking forward to.

VeyronVeyronVeyronVeyronVeyronVeyronVeyronVeyronVeyronVeyron

oh lawd. :D

You know they've -- or at least Jeremy has -- had a hard-on for the Veyron for the last five years. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have to concur, mainly because I think the Veyron is overrated.

Get the Zonda R on there. Or the Koenigsegg CCXR. Or, better yet, BOTH. Nom.

So like..... no SIARPC at all?

Don't know. Only one way to find out, of course.

The German Magazin "AUTOBILD" was there, as the new record was driven. No word about TopGear, but a picture with a camera and an guy from behind what could be james. But it's not sharp enough to identify him.

^It's definitely James, confirmed by next month's TG mag:
TG mag out now: James hits 259.11mph in the Veyron SS
When Bugatti announced it had broken the production car land speed record with a 267mph run in Germany a couple of weekends back, we hinted ? oh so very subtly ? that TopGear might have been in some way involved.

And in the August issue of TopGear magazine, in the shops today, the full story is revealed. Click through for more details.

So, yeah, that?s the record-smashing Bugatti Veyron SuperSport. And that?s James ?Captain Not So Slow? May. Getting into it. On the Ehra-Lessien test track in Germany. With the TG telly crew in attendance. Trust us, you really want to read this one.

670x377Image.jpg

670x377Image.jpg

Last edited:
Top speed run in the Veyron SS, film about Ayrton Senna, Tuareg vs. snowmobiles, AND Tom Cruise + Cameron Diaz?

Looks like this show will be very epic indeed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.