[06x05] June 26th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
On this week's programme we return to the 60's to define cool, with the Aston Martin DB5 and Jaguar E-type. Jeremy comes under fire from army snipers to find out which car is better - the Porsche Boxster S or Mercedes SLK, James May road tests the Murano, a new 4x4 from Nissan and Richard Hammond unveils Top Gear's take on an armoured car. This week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' is Davina McCall.

Hehe, they'r gonna try to shoot the hamster :D

Looks like that'll be a great episode.... That's (SLK sniper and Hamster shot in car) what they showed in the 'coming up this year' segment in 06x01.

Can't wait...

hey but this is also in 19 june > On this week's programme we return to the 60's to define cool, with the Aston Martin DB5 and Jaguar E-type.
somethink is wrong

^yes you, it's changed in the one for the 19th :)

woohoo.. finally a lady in the guest, kinda bored of the guys now, the Gone in 60 seconds guy wasn't even funny, only guest segment I enjoyed was the one from epi.2 :D

bihus said:
Overheat said:
ooo Davina - that should be cool.

You made me go looking for pictures of her. :lol:

I so did the same. After seeing her pics I scrolled down and saw your post. I nearly fell of my chair. I'm not alone. :lol:

I was just scolling through this thread and I see M.Jacksons face and i'm like :shock2: omg he's gonna be star in the reasonably priced car!

I can't wait to see the SLK in action dodging bullets! should be a good ep! Whats with all this history of car shit they are having on.... :sleeping:

:shock:

How can you complain when there's been history on Maserati and in 2 weeks, stuff on the DB5 and E-Type (sexiest car EVER)... I'm quite enjoying it actually, learning abit about cars I've never really looked at.

Mind you, have heard about the E-Type and dad's adventures in it when he owned one in the 70's. Bloody awesome.

swek said:
Thanks everyone. You made me feel stupid.

Aww, no problem dude, s'what we're here for 8) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.