Top Gear In American Again

kdahlstrom

Just got back from SFO (San Francisco Airport) and bumped into the Clarkson, May and Hammond walking through the parking lot. By the time my brain had realized what just happened they were on there way down the elevator.

So does anyone have any idea what they might be up to in the San Francisco area this week?

Viper007Bond said:
They were later spotted in Nevada. Check out page 3 of this thread for pictures!

Viper007Bond said:
They then headed to Bonneville Salt Flats. Pictures from there can be found here, here, and here.

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock:

Did it seem like they were leaving? Or arriving?

My first thought was TG US, but they'd just fly directly to LAX and nor would they leave the terminal if it was an indirect flight. Weird...

where are they? I must find them!

Pics or it didn't happen! (yay for 420 posts).

Seriously though, when I was in San Francisco last year, there were a lot of Britts there on vacation / holiday. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they went on holiday together. But hopefully it's for a segment of the upcoming series, or just a layover from some work in LA for TG:USA.

Pics or it didn't happen! (yay for 420 posts).

Seriously though, when I was in San Francisco last year, there were a lot of Britts there on vacation / holiday. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they went on holiday together. But hopefully it's for a segment of the upcoming series, or just a layover from some work in LA for TG:USA.

Not sure about that one no wives in tow. And why wouldn't the BBC fly the boys direct to LA, can't see Clarkson putting up with that, can you?

Yeah Yeah, no pics that always happens. Tell you what my mind had trouble comprehending what had just walked by, by the time my brain told me what I had just seen they were on there way into the elevator.

They were interviewing for a new Stig.

:)

Steve
Oooh... is that a 'you're welcome' smiley face, or a 'maybe I'm just screwing with you' smiley face?

I can never tell. They look so similar!

No idea if this could be the reason, but San Francisco is the major-market airport for both Laguna Seca and Infineon Raceway in Sonoma.

I must go hunting for them in the streets of San Francisco! How hard is it for 3 British men, one that looks like a woman, one the size of building and one the size of a child to hide in this city!

I suspect either a challenge or something to do with Highway 1. Maybe the new Camaro, Mustang and Challenger?

Maybe the new Camaro, Mustang and Challenger?
That's what I was going to suggest but the new Mustang isn't out yet and doubt Ford would let them have an unfinished one. Plus for 3 cars which probably won't be sold in the UK I doubt the BBC would send all three of them out there.

Perhaps they could be looking at a few new cars, Tesla Roadster and Ferrari California maybe?

Do you think it would have anything to do with those cannonball type rallies they have from like NY to LA, maybe this time they ended in SF?

I suspect either a challenge or something to do with Highway 1. Maybe the new Camaro, Mustang and Challenger?
If that were the case, Fran Sancisco would be the place to test it.

What with Bullit and all...

First post just for this.

Guess I'll have to wear my "I AM THE STIG" t-shirt tomorrow. Quick, someone find out where I can bump into them. I usually don't really care about celebrities, but these 3 are an exception.