Random Twitter sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amie8 View Post
    Well only if he placed a doily on the trolley before he laid on it.
    Does "laid on a trolley" mean anything apart from the literal sense?

@dunglebuck posted a pic with her and James (http://yfrog.com/jk8x6j) and one with Richard (http://yfrog.com/0tyi1ohj). She posted that Jezza went to bed early .

Question remains: what were they doing in Bracknell? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by LindenChase; September 25th, 2010, 3:44 PM.
    If you're seeking a point to your existence, join a monastery. James May

Comment

@Mr. Nice: Edinburgh, Middlesboro, and now Bracknell.
      “Relationships - of all kinds - are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.” ? Kaleel Jamison, The Nibble Theory and the Kernel of Power: A Book about Leadership, Self-Empowerment, and Personal Growth

Originally posted by Blind_Io
      Comic Sans is the font of Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by LindenChase View Post
        Does "laid on a trolley" mean anything apart from the literal sense?

@dunglebuck posted a pic with her and James (http://yfrog.com/jk8x6j) and one with Richard (http://yfrog.com/0tyi1ohj). She posted that Jezza went to bed early .

Question remains: what were they doing in Bracknell? Any suggestions?
        Visiting Barack Obama's brother?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1472877.ece

There's not a lot of interest going on in Bracknell that I can see.

As for being "laid on a trolley", I can only think of two meanings for it. One would involve doilies, and the other probably wouldn't.

Comment

The guys are or were likely filming in Germany. @richardbrennan tweeted this a little while ago:

Are Top Gear filming in Germany? I saw Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond on the Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt, 6:25am Sat 9th

Comment

Originally posted by Amie8 View Post
            Visiting Barack Obama's brother?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1472877.ece

There's not a lot of interest going on in Bracknell that I can see.
            According to one of Jeremy's recent Times columns (September 26), the boys were there not to film TG, but to take part in a required Health and Safety course.
            “Relationships - of all kinds - are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.” ? Kaleel Jamison, The Nibble Theory and the Kernel of Power: A Book about Leadership, Self-Empowerment, and Personal Growth

Comment

Are Top Gear filming in Germany? I saw Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond on the Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt, 6:25am Sat 9th
              Putting two and two together, I'd say Top Gear were filming in Germany

Comment

My dad said he heard an interview with JC on Norwegian radio a day or two ago, saying the crew would be going to Norway to film soon. Sadly I can't find a source on it. :/

Comment

TG Live will be in Oslo next March.

Comment

http://twitter.com/#!/JamesMayTopGear
                    http://twitter.com/#!/OfficialHammond
                    http://twitter.com/#!/jerryclarkson

Found these on twitter today, james' and richards verified, unsure about jeremy's
                    mayniac

Comment

NONE of those are real, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by shellygrrl View Post
                        TG Live will be in Oslo next March.
                        Last edited by ahpadt; October 15th, 2010, 8:02 PM.

Comment

Those Twitter accounts aren't even vaguely convincing, unless both men - journalists! - suddenly can't spell, punctuate or use capital letters. And James using LOL or 2nite? I think he'd rather die first.

Comment

LOL, the James twitter says "OFFICIAL AND VERIFIED"... erm, yeah, and so's my Aunt Tilly.

You cannot even begin to comprehend the bounds of my forthcoming genius.
                            --James May

Comment

James' official twitter account is @mrjamesmay. Although to be fair, it is his agent that is doing the posting and (s)he hasn't done so since March.

www.twitter.com/mrjamesmay
                              Last edited by LindenChase; October 18th, 2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

'Tis true, 'tis true. I'm surprised there've been no tweets from there about the book. Unless they're all on AE's Twitter?

Comment

No idea if this was for the show or not...
                                  http://yfrog.com/nvwivvcj
                                  Shop Finalgear * Finalgear folding@home * Track your Euro bills

Comment

Ah, the typical "Richard standing at 45 degrees to the camera" stance.

It's Hammond's equivalent of

WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

I think the cat could take him.
                                      Judy

People were crashing cars long before Top Gear existed. James May

Comment

Nope.. It was for another season of Engineering Connections. He went para-gliding.
                                        Last edited by The Mouse; December 18th, 2011, 7:51 AM. Reason: coz I'm the world's worst proof-reader of my own typos

Comment

Interesting, thanks.
                                          Shop Finalgear * Finalgear folding@home * Track your Euro bills

Comment

Working...
                                          X