No announcement yet.

Random Twitter sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Hammond just drove this past my office!
    https://twitter.com/martinbamford/st...00776061726721

Richard Hammond filming in a van with cameras and screens all over is not the usual thing to see on your walk to the bus stop in Cranleigh!
    https://twitter.com/G_Bloomers/statu...47895917248512

Shop Finalgear * Track your Euro bills

Comment

Thought he was off to the States - he tweeted as much yesterday.

Maybe he's going via Cranleigh

Comment

Originally posted by Amie8 View Post
        Thought he was off to the States - he tweeted as much yesterday.

Maybe he's going via Cranleigh
        Those tweets are from the 26th of June.

Edit: In the post 2000

Comment

'Splains it then

Comment

How the hell is that legal?

---
            My Facebook | My Fuelly

Comment

There was a segment in TG at the movies about putting cameras and screens on a car to make it invisible, wonder if they're trying that again.

Comment

God, I hope not. It was lame enough the last time they did it.
                WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Might not be the correct thread, but Hammond's in hospital again. Trying to pass another kidney stone. Tweeting on morphine earlier, but it's all gone very quiet now - presumably someone's taken his phone from him to save potential embarrassment.
                  diti
                  Not A Dude

Comment

Originally posted by jsausley View Post
                    How the hell is that legal?
                    It's amazing what you can do with a film permit.

Comment

Originally posted by diti View Post
                      Might not be the correct thread, but Hammond's in hospital again. Trying to pass another kidney stone. Tweeting on morphine earlier, but it's all gone very quiet now - presumably someone's taken his phone from him to save potential embarrassment.
                      I saw some tweets relating from Jezza this morning. I was wondering if he was getting the snip!
                      WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

James, in the meantime, is metal-detecting down in Dorset for Manlab. And he went for a curry last night. And checked into a hotel.

Oh! The stuff we learn from Twitter.

Comment

Jeremy tweeted today:

Off to do another thorough Top Gear test. On a family hatchback. In Budapest obviously.
                          My Automotive Photography : ngphotog.com

Comment

GOOD NEWS!!! Those are my favorite tests, period.

Guesses anyone? Ford Focus? New Kia Cee'd? Subaru Impreza?

Comment

Focus ST maybe. I'm not expecting a normal family hatch.

Comment

Will Buxton @willbuxton

Yesterday I was mistaken for Richard Hammond. Today Richard Hammond is at @RaceSonoma. As am I. Weird.
                                https://twitter.com/willbuxton
                                Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Richard appeared to be doing a piece on Indy Car at Sonoma (a picture was tweeted of him). We have been told that he has both Crash Course and TG Film Crews working with him at present, so it could be for either but my guess would be for an Indy Car companion segment to the Nascar one last series.

In the last week or so he has also flown a brand new Robinson R66 Turbine helicopter yet to be rated in the UK and ridden an EBR1190 motorcycle, again not yet available over here. It remains to be seen which programme these segments are for.
                                  Last edited by Whitevanwoman; August 25th, 2012, 9:55 PM.

Comment

Yep, he was pictured sitting in Sebastien Bourdais' car:

http://ow.ly/i/SzYI
                                    R.I.P Dan Wheldon
                                    R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
                                    R.I.P Guido Falaschi
                                    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

https://twitter.com/thehamsterscage/...93548152008705

Richard Hammond
                                      @thehamsterscage

At Indycar race today. Announcer: 'Folks, keep your eyes on the semi-truck carrying our nation's flag around the track.' Perfection.Love it.

Comment

James has been spotted in Copenhagen - in a bar, which doesn't give much away. He's often spotted in bars.

Comment

Seems like the Special got canned, this will make "some people on the internet " very sad .
                                          If this piece of Information is legit, someone should bypass this info to Viper or someone else who administrates the timer on the front page ...
                                          I rather loose by an Mile, by building my own Car instead of winning by an inch and someone else build it for me. Your Car is Your Story, so don't let someone else write the Book ,- Moog

Comment

Working...
                                          X