• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S17 Trailer

Download links

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vdm5o
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VIC46Q0
    Last edited by DEL732; June 14th, 2011, 10:17 PM.

My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
    There is no replacement for displacement.
    - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
    ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
    - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Jeremy driving a Citroen DS3 around the Monaco GP with Bernie Ecclestone?
      "Don't brake. Don't brake. Don't brake....MY LEG'S GOT A MIND OF ITS OWN AND IT'S BRAKING!"- Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

“Relationships - of all kinds - are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.” ? Kaleel Jamison, The Nibble Theory and the Kernel of Power: A Book about Leadership, Self-Empowerment, and Personal Growth

Originally posted by Blind_Io
        Comic Sans is the font of Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilpav View Post
          Jeremy driving a Citroen DS3 around the Monaco GP with Bernie Ecclestone?
          See http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear...-the-f1-49544/
          My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
          There is no replacement for displacement.
          - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
          ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
          - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

So very excited

I object to the beige

Comment

Can't wait! looking forward to the "improving public transport" challenge!

Comment

That looks like the WRC Mini Countryman. Who's driving, Dani or Kris? I can't tell and I suck at faces. Or maybe someone else is. Looks like good stuff though, can't wait.

Comment

Teaserx are very appropriately named...9 days and 20 hours can't come soon enough.
                  Bad Bowtie Productions
                  ^YouTube Channel^

LIKE us on Facebook!

Comment

I just saw a different trailer on BBC2... does anyone know where it is?

---
                    My Facebook | My Fuelly

Comment

Trailer No2

Comment

thanks heaps for both Del

Comment

FYI - The music choice for both is "Little Shocks" by Kaiser Chiefs

Comment

you can seem them in a boxster and a bmw z4, but nothig from there was spoilered or am i wrong?

Comment

The woman with the long dark hair shown in the first few seconds is Amy Williams. (EDIT:First Trailer.) She won the gold medal at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver in the Skeleton event. It's a sort of one man bobsleigh for lunatics.

She is in a film clip there, so probably not an SIARPC. Maybe the TG team are throwing a Mini down a bobsleigh track?

Comment

Amy was one of the SIARPCs in 15x01, when they introduced the Cee'd as the new Reasonably Priced Car. Jeremy was a bit enamoured with her.

James is racing her -- him in a rally car, her on ye olde skeleton. It'll be in next week's episode.
                                “Relationships - of all kinds - are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.” ? Kaleel Jamison, The Nibble Theory and the Kernel of Power: A Book about Leadership, Self-Empowerment, and Personal Growth

Originally posted by Blind_Io
                                Comic Sans is the font of Satan.

Comment

^
                                  Ah thanks.
                                  You see, this is what happens when I don't visit the TG Forum for so long. I completely loose touch.

Comment

C4 ZR1 Fuck Yeah.

Can't wait.

<Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
                                    "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
                                    — John F. Kennedy

Comment

James and the Rally Car versus lunatics on ice Round 2..... should be interesting.

Comment

I hope that's a ZR1, but I'm not sure if it is. Hard to tell from the side. Can't see the rear tire width nor the back of the car. If it, it's a 1990-93, which has the same wheels as the standard car.

---
                                        My Facebook | My Fuelly

Comment

Working...
                                        X