• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon tea with Jezza

Afternoon tea with Jezza

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ting-Hill.html

Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

My bet is it's his own car. He loved the coupe and said the only thing stopping him from getting one was the gullwing doors

Comment

Does anyone know the brand of jacket he is wearing?

That one looks like something i've been looking for.

Comment

God, I love that car!

Comment

I'll just take advantage of this thread to report on a quick sighting at the Isle of Sheppey:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonli...on_island.aspx
          Shop Finalgear * Finalgear folding@home * Track your Euro bills

Comment

The Sweeney?

The Sweeney as in..."You're fuckin' nicked, my son..." ? That Sweeney?

Interceptors - your time has come...

Comment

Originally posted by Amie8 View Post
              The Sweeney?

The Sweeney as in..."You're fuckin' nicked, my son..." ? That Sweeney?

Interceptors - your time has come...
              Starring Ray Winstone and 'Plan B'!
              Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_christie View Post
                Starring Ray Winstone and 'Plan B'!
                Of course..who else?

(pssst.. Who's Plan B?)

Comment

Originally posted by Amie8 View Post
                  Of course..who else?

(pssst.. Who's Plan B?)
                  Plan B is a rapper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12957620

Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

Hmmm...he looks about twelve. Is he even old enough to drive a Ford Granada through a stack of boxes, spin it to a halt outside a warehouse and run in waving his truncheon and shouting "aaaaahhhh!!", at a startled bunch of tooled-up lags who apparently didn't hear him coming? In flares and a cravat?

I don't think so.

Comment

A quick pic on location:
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentcre...ts/6385189761/

Can anyone (sort of) recognize those cars in the background? They may or may not be part of the TG shoot, of course.
                      Last edited by Alasondro Alegré; November 23rd, 2011, 11:21 AM.
                      Shop Finalgear * Finalgear folding@home * Track your Euro bills

Comment

Reminds me I saw a stunning old Granada the other day. Only had my phone with me but snapped a couple of pics. Click thumbs for full size.

Last edited by MWF; November 23rd, 2011, 11:27 AM.
                        WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

A quick pic on location:
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentcre...ts/6385189761/

Can anyone (sort of) recognize those cars in the background? They may or may not be part of the TG shoot, of course.

Those 2 cars behind him are from the same video (a new Ford Focus ST and a Jag XFR?).

Comment

Originally posted by Aces High View Post
                            Those 2 cars behind him are from the same video (a new Ford Focus ST and a Jag XFR?).
                            Focus ST is one
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ey-remake.html
                            Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

By sheer coincidence:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...d-Granada.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...l-to-Ford.html
                              Last edited by Amie8; November 23rd, 2011, 2:07 PM.

Comment

Links don't work!

And don't forget the classic Granada through the plate glass in the opening titles of The Professionals. Great theme too!

WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Comment

Links don't work!
                                  They do since I edited them. Linky function doesn't work, so had to type them out myself!

Comment

Afternoon tea with Jezza
                                    That is one of the most stereotypical English photos I've seen in awhile. All he needs is a palace guard standing in the background while an orphan boy with tuberculous eats gruel to master the effect.
                                    bogative ?

"Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy." - Colin Chapman
                                    "If you think about it breast implants aren't much different than braces. Their main purpose is to improve one's appearance, at least that's how it was in my case." - KaJun
                                    "So the [suspension's] spring seats fail every 2 years, so what? They cost less than $250 to fix. And if a person can't afford that every two years, than maybe he shouldn't own a car at all." - _HighVoltage_ on Volvos.

Comment

Originally posted by argatoga View Post
                                      That is one of the most stereotypical English photos I've seen in awhile. All he needs is a palace guard standing in the background while an orphan boy with tuberculous eats gruel to master the effect.
                                      You mean, there's a teapot in it.

Comment

And there is a hipster mannequin in the window behind him. Much more relevant than a palace guard.

Comment

Working...
                                        X