Afternoon tea with Jezza

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Afternoon tea with Jezza
article-0-0DE4B74100000578-278_468x454.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ve-motor-head-afternoon-tea-Notting-Hill.html

article-0-0DE4B79400000578-699_468x316.jpg

Does anyone know the brand of jacket he is wearing?

That one looks like something i've been looking for.

I'll just take advantage of this thread to report on a quick sighting at the Isle of Sheppey:

Crews from the 2012 film The Sweeney have been in Whiteway Road, Queenborough, all day.

But the Top Gear presenter was also on the Isle of Sheppey ? shooting cars at the same time on the same day!

It's thought the film crews were working separately ? both making a beeline for the island for different shoots.

Jeremy Clarkson, who had been filming nearby, turned up later in a silver Range Rover to speak with the crews.
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/news/2011/november/17/top_gear_filming_on_island.aspx

The Sweeney?

The Sweeney as in..."You're fuckin' nicked, my son..." ? That Sweeney?

Interceptors - your time has come...

The Sweeney?

The Sweeney as in..."You're fuckin' nicked, my son..." ? That Sweeney?

Interceptors - your time has come...

Starring Ray Winstone and 'Plan B'!

Reminds me I saw a stunning old Granada the other day. Only had my phone with me but snapped a couple of pics. Click thumbs for full size.

Last edited:
Links don't work!

Granada_2059476b.jpg

And don't forget the classic Granada through the plate glass in the opening titles of The Professionals. Great theme too!

Afternoon tea with Jezza
article-0-0DE4B74100000578-278_468x454.jpg

That is one of the most stereotypical English photos I've seen in awhile. All he needs is a palace guard standing in the background while an orphan boy with tuberculous eats gruel to master the effect.

That is one of the most stereotypical English photos I've seen in awhile. All he needs is a palace guard standing in the background while an orphan boy with tuberculous eats gruel to master the effect.

You mean, there's a teapot in it.

And there is a hipster mannequin in the window behind him. Much more relevant than a palace guard. :p