X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(found these from reddit)

Comment

Um, wow. Gorgeous. Thanks SO much for those ones.

I object to the beige

Comment

That's a fantastic looking Mini. Great report, Mr. Carburetor.

Edit - just found this:
        Last edited by Alasondro Alegré; October 3rd, 2011, 9:55 AM. Reason: Added a clip I found.
        Shop Finalgear * Finalgear folding@home * Track your Euro bills

Comment

Thank you so much! Sorry for replying so much in this thread, but I'm just excited for the new series as usual

I object to the beige

Comment

That's a fantastic looking Mini. Great report, Mr. Carburetor.

Edit - just found this:
            Several years ago, I saw someone trying to parallel park their car while blaring very similar music as to what's in that video. After what seemed like 15 minutes of trying and not getting the car into the spot, the guy drove away with the music still at ear-bleeding volume. It was very funny to watch.

Comment

The pics look great thanks for sharing.

Comment

Cool!! Cant wait, should be really good!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadCarburetor View Post
                  You mean the Hindustan Ambassador, Which was/is a basically a rebadged Morris Oxford. Some of them came with a BMC B series diesel engine which only had about 35bhp, They later switched to a 2000cc Izuzu diesel, Which was still underpowered(50bhp). The best Ambassador would be the 1800cc Izuzu petrol engined version, Which has 75bhp!

The other british car that was popular here was the Triumph/Standard Herald, But they are quite rare now.
                  Thankyou for that it has gone straight into my pointless but interesting brain server of knowledge

Comment

Looks like Tiffin Tins on the mini. Meals on wheels challenge?
                    Team Black Jack

So, that's all good.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Comment

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ing-india.html

The bhp site above has more info and pictures. Great to see the welcome TG is getting.

ETA: there's an elephant; and a Nano. Oh joy!
                        Last edited by jenna42; October 5th, 2011, 8:51 PM.

Comment

Lots of pics have been posted on the thread at Team-Bhp.com, Looks like they have made some crazy modifications to their cars, Especially Jeremy's Jaguar:
                          My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jack_christie View Post
                            Looks like Tiffin Tins on the mini. Meals on wheels challenge?
                            Yeah, I think it might be just that

This special will be EPIC!

Comment

http://indianautosblog.com/2011/10/top-gear-in-india

Comment

Comment

Came across this post with pics on another forum:
                                  http://www.indianvideogamer.com/foru...post&p=1244873
                                  My Flickr

Comment

Hammo's Indian hat up for grabs:

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.co...E2%80%99s-hat/

Comment

Can't help thinking it would fetch more after the show has aired

Comment

Originally posted by MadCarburetor View Post
                                        Met Hammond, May, & Clarkson in Mumbai today:
                                        That's my friend on the left, Richard and James in the middle, Then my brother, And me on the right.

Hats off to you guys for managing this, how on earth did you know when exactly they'd be in Mumbai and how did you know exactly where?

Comment

Heads-up - Transmission just confirmed that the special is set to air on 28 December at 8:00 (GMT, of course).

HOWEVER - the article was quickly pulled and is no longer on the front page...

EDIT: Here's the URL, which currently leads to "page not found" - http://transmission.blogs.topgear.co...pm-december-28
                                          Last edited by A.J.; November 29th, 2011, 3:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X