Top Gear shooting supercars in Italy this weekend

Wyvern

Car(s)
Triumph Herald 1200, in need of arse transplant
The boys were spotted in Lecce, Italy, yesterday (29th October) filming with a Lamborghini Aventador, a McLaren MP12-4C and a Noble M600 (driven by Jeremy, James and Richard respectively). According to the footage that has surfaced on YouTube, they subsequently went on to film at Nardo proving ground.

That's a whole lot of red going on there. Maybe they were trying to make a point: In Italy, in three supercars, all of them red, none of them Ferraris...

im surprised at them using the Noble, it isn't the supercar i would have instantly chosen for that film. but it will be good to see how it fairs against the others, and how it is to drive on normal roads. i can see Hammond driving it just because of his defensive look on supercars.

Italy + Three epic supercars = Double awesome.
I hope it will be as nice as EV roadtrip they did on S17E06.

im surprised at them using the Noble, it isn't the supercar i would have instantly chosen for that film. but it will be good to see how it fairs against the others, and how it is to drive on normal roads. i can see Hammond driving it just because of his defensive look on supercars.

I think it's a really good mix. The snarling Playboy, the Pentium Processor and the Garden Shed Lash Up. I think the Noble will be a big surprise as they are renowned for making cars that can both ride and handle. For relatively little money.

I think it's a really good mix. The snarling Playboy, the Pentium Processor and the Garden Shed Lash Up. I think the Noble will be a big surprise as they are renowned for making cars that can both ride and handle. For relatively little money.

Well, the Noble is 200k pounds. so the cheapest car there is the mclaren.

I've never smoked in my life, but eating ice cream and smoking at the same time..... That must be gross! :cry:

The guys are back in the UK by the way. Someone on Twitter mentioned being on the same flight as them earlier this evening.

Last edited:
wow i never knew James smoked. And so much for Jeremy quitting in 2006

They all smoke. At least Richard did a while back. Not sure if he finally gave up but he certainly used to.

They all smoke. At least Richard did a while back. Not sure if he finally gave up but he certainly used to.
He's given up a few times, but was definitely smoking during the filming of S17.

I didn't spot it when I was there. James was chuffing away happily in the green room for certain.

Now can we stop talking about smoking please? I only gave up 3 days ago.

They actually brought a great selection of cars. The Noble is the fastest car (223mph), the McLaren is the most agile (round the TG track) and the Aventador is the best looking and fastest accelareting car. And I think it will be quite a Challenge for the McLaren becouse on the Top Gear test track the Aventador was right behind the Mp4, and lets not forget that the Mp4 was developed there, so I'm sure TG got a Car specificaly set up for that track. I think the Aventador will be the be
st car after all, but then again they might say its the Noble and I will understand becouse its the most demanding car for the driver. Seriously I can't wait.

i wonder when jeremy is going to die, he smokes on EVERY single video, this can not be healthy...
richard stopped btw..

and you are so right, eating an ice cream and smoking at the same time is just disgusting!