X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Val d'Isere for the weekend

From twitter today

From a ski instructor
    Teaching this week in val d'isere and just met James May filming.

Also this photo, taken there today (evidence on left of photo)

diti
    Not A Dude

I would love to see him review, or even race, a rally car.

Comment

I thought they film all the footage before the series starts? Maybe this is for the next series or one of James's other shows?
      My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by MadCarburetor View Post
        I thought they film all the footage before the series starts? Maybe this is for the next series or one of James's other shows?
        I was thinking it was for S19 or Man Lab Series 3. Then again, if they want to do something that references the recent weather and can do a quick job on editing it, they might have thrown something together at the last second involving driving on snow. We know they have material they can easily pull out; Richard's rally car versus rocket man skit from At The Movies was in the montage.

My money is still on S19, though.
        It is impossible to live in peace with fellow beings whom one believes to be damned...one must absolutely either bring them back into the fold or torment them. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

BMW: built by Germans, driven by tossers. - Jeremy Clarkson

The world's biggest dick can be found on a blue whale. And I thought it was on Top Gear. - Sarah Millican

Your comments tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant", and "stutifyingly ill-informed" - Chris Morris, apparently anticipating Jalopnik

Comment

nice jacket!

Comment

Originally posted by diti View Post
            From
            This picture reminds me of the Bear Grylls "sun is going down" internet meme thing.
            My Flickr

Comment

We knew already they still had stuff to film for 18 as the season was starting. Could still feature later on in the run.
              WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Working...
              X