Edd China (Wheeler Dealers) Tweets to Jeremy/James

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
I just caught this tweet yesterday from Edd China, the mechanic in Wheeler Dealers. He asks Jeremy/James out for drink to discuss a "cunning plan" that he has. No other info or replies as of yet, but I will continue to monitor the conversation if it continues. For those of you not familiar, Edd briefly appeared in series 1, episode 5 with Richard during the "bond car" segment.

@jcrclarksonesq @MrJamesMay if you chaps are bored this weekend fancy a drink in sunny Bracknell? Like to discuss a cunning plan I have...

https://twitter.com/#!/TheEddChina/status/199166742868672514

Cunning plan? Hide Hammond's body behind the firewall of a Wheeler Dealers car and take over as the third presenter?

Gets my vote. :thumbup:

He also does the vehicles for this. HAve they appeared on TG before? My memory isn't what it used to be. Maybe he's trying to get a TG segment featuring them.

EDIT - yes, the sofa has appeared on TG. Still, he could be hoping for a re-run.

Last edited:
Is Edd China the one who's not Mike "For-God's-Sake-Give-Me-a-Microphone-So-I-Don't-Have-To-Shout-All-The-Time" Brewer?

Is Edd China the one who's not Mike "For-God's-Sake-Give-Me-a-Microphone-So-I-Don't-Have-To-Shout-All-The-Time" Brewer?

Yep that's him, AKA Tallbloke.

He also does the vehicles for this. HAve they appeared on TG before? My memory isn't what it used to be. Maybe he's trying to get a TG segment featuring them.

EDIT - yes, the sofa has appeared on TG. Still, he could be hoping for a re-run.

The skip in the same race was also built by Edd. :)

Yes, Edd China is taller than Jezza.

Which would mean May getting the butt of the shortarse jokes if China were to replace Hammond! :dunno:

Either that or China is the butt of the waaaay too tall jokes... Just imagine him being given a Peel P50 to drive

Either that or China is the butt of the waaaay too tall jokes... Just imagine him being given a Peel P50 to drive

In the episode of Wheeler Dealers he did with a Bond Bug..he had to wrap his one leg over the steering column, take off his shoes..and still hang out the window to test the gearbox. :p

I love that show. :)

I'd forgotten about that, good show but I can't stand Mike Brewer

I'm sure I also read somewhere that Edd was the creator of the 'double-decker' cars used in the challenges against the Germans and the Aussies.

yes, he's the "i'll paint a complete car with spraycans"-guy