Jeremy Reveals "Epic Race" on Twitter

Calling it now, epic race is across Canada.

Sources:
1) http://i.imgur.com/qlWQ9.jpg
2) Clarkson on his facebook page: "If you are in Canada right now, click "Like" here. Right here. Just under me."

Unfortunately, that's not Jeremy's actual Facebook page, just a fake account managed by some random person. Officially, he is only on Twitter, @jcrclarksonesq.

Jeremy recently stated he was in Budapest filming a small hatchback for TG, and flew to Hamburg three days ago. James is currently filming Man Lab in London, and Richard is back in Texas filming his US series.

While I could be wrong, Canada is not looking promising, however the trailer sighting is interesting.

Last edited:
To be honest I doubt that the BBC would have a branded trailer for filming, it would just attract unwanted attention including the media to them. You see what happens to them when they are found out to be filming in a country, see any abroad trip film.

Far more likely to be something used to promote the brand at air shows and other outdoor summer events.

There is, in fact, a chuffing great truck covered in Top Gear logos which I've seen in the UK (on the A120). I assumed it was something to do with TG Live, but I never got to the bottom of what it actually was. It was in an odd place at an odd time.

There is, in fact, a chuffing great truck covered in Top Gear logos which I've seen in the UK (on the A120). I assumed it was something to do with TG Live, but I never got to the bottom of what it actually was. It was in an odd place at an odd time.

It's one of those simulator things they have at fun fairs..?

Could've been anything - it was huge

Jeremy's spare ego perhaps?

I'm gonna guess that the trailer is somehow related to TGUS. TGUS *does* have its own Stig, remember.